Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The Big Inside View: Atletico Chotas

Also sold perpetually-underperforming AMC Acimovic. Got fed up of his bull****.

Spent green packs on this fella because I was convinced he was going to be gooood, and for a long time, as he was signed as an 18yo. Another failure.

I have surprisingly signed no AMC this season. Pushed up 16 goals-scoring MC interior 4 seasons ago, Bruno Faria to AMC instead. He made 2 goals and 1 assists in 3 games at AMC late last season. Figured he couldn't do worse than Acimovic and Charriere (yet another underwhelming AMC I got rid of at the end of last season).

He has not particularly impressed at AMC this season.

Drew a game on MD6 Vs inferior opposition.

Just got dumped out of the cup 6-0 by an 18% superior team on aggregate. Can not remember last time I lost both legs of a 2-legged tie, failed to score in a 2-legged tie, or suffered such a heavy defeat. The first leg ended 4-0. Knew I was out, but looked forward to the 2nd leg anyway.

Last edited by Temidayo_; 01-16-2018 at 02:29 PM.

The 2nd leg. What I find most amusing about the entire event is my own surprise at being dispatched in this manner. I defeat sides of similar and inferior quality by margins like this all the time. Just never imagined it could happen to me. It be your turn someday I suppose.

Now won only 1 of last 5 games in all competitions. 3L, 1D, 1W.

Lost 2 cup games in the same tie, lost 1 CL group game, drew and won a game each in the league.

Recorded a narrow 1-0 win Vs #4 yesterday in a game in which I was completely dominated. New GK I signed only hours before made 8 saves (!!!) to pick up the MOTM award.

Back to comfortable winning ways today. Was 5-0 up before conceding 2 late goals. Ended 5-2. #2 and I are completely dominating the league btw.

I play #2 tomorrow. Did I mention already that he has a team a flipping 20% better than mine???

Considering setting up defensively as I'm convinced he's absolutely not going to drop any points anymore until the end of the season. Convinced only I can even get a draw.
    Last edited by Temidayo_; 01-17-2018 at 08:05 PM.

I lost.

Top of the CL group in probably the most difficult I've been in. Eastwind was top of the group with 8 points after MD4, on course to win the group. Didn't win a single point of the last 6.

Last edited by Temidayo_; 01-19-2018 at 07:37 PM.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast