Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Oh, big up! Looks like the team is coming along quite nicely!
    I had a big league win, but injuries have started piling up at last, meaning I'm very short on players at the moment. I invested in 50 green packs in this time, the max I could afford with out putting money into the equation!
    Jorgensen is now a completed playmaker in DMC, briefly toyed with the idea of getting him to MC as well but found it to expensive. He went from 39* to 42* at the same time but I've noticed now that he's started to train a lot slower.

Meanwhile I sold 2 players through negotiations so I'm even lower on squad, even with one auction win.
    Lost my Cup-rematch 1-2, but scraped through on away goals (4-3 in hand) against a lvl8 so we'll see what's next. I'm slipping down that slippery slope towards the credit card, hehe!

Good to see the training is coming along so well!
    Hi, Peter!

Oh, yes! I managed to complete the PT on S.Jovetić (5* > 8*) during the weekend. Then tomorrow I´ve will be done with O.Vranješ (5* > 8* + SA + DR role). Burned like 200T on them both (bought greenies), but they are worth it! I will manage to relay on them for next 5 or 6 seasons as well, or perhaps longer if I use them as subs instead of selling players that I trained on my own. Will see

Okey, glad to hear! Are you facing any difficulties in the league against "weak" opposition? How is the competition? Yeah, I hade 3 injuries this week as well. Was forced to buy & use red packs since it troubled my best players (Tomović,Kovačić and Olić) and not my subs, so I couldn´t ignore the fact. Also, I find it quite difficult to manage&obtain this kind of squad if not taking care of it properly and invest some real money. So far, I find pleasure and enjoyment in this game, so paying a little now & then isn´t any problem. I rather buy 500T (325SEK) per month then waste it on booze or bear (which would cost me x3 the price)

How old is Jörgensen? I know that when I PT 7 of my scouts from 6* to 7*, it took them like 100 green booster all together, mostly because they were between Q43 and Q44 and needed just a couple of SKP to next star. But as you said, sometimes it´s not worth it, it needs some calculation before "putting it to work". Aha, I havent managed to buy/sell anything thorugh the negotiations, I fint it more and more useless for every day that pass. But how is the player offering on your server?

Well, that´s nice that you managed to get thorugh on aggregate! The CUP is a quite temptation since you play against teams equal as you or slight better. It gives you a "kick", as least for me Did you get a easy or difficult draw? I managed to get an opponent quite equal as me: Q41,2 vs Q40,2, so it will be tough! But I will do my best to win and get further in the tournament

Also, I have a quite intense schedule this two days. Today I´m facing a friend in the league (played 3 seasons together so far). He is currently the 3rd in the league. And tomorrow I´m playing against the league leader (2p ahead of me) and later on I´m playing the CUP game. So it will more or less be "upp till bevis" the coming days .. In the CL I´m doing quite well, have won all my games and will win the group as well. Also there is a slight chance that I could face the team I play against today in the league (my friend) since he is in group E (2nd) and I in group F (1th). But there is two games to go and he can pull off to end at 1th place since he is playing the first team in his group tonight... I will need to wait and see
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 04-17-2013 at 05:51 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    This team is now somewhere on the same wavelengths as July Fourth and Perfect Tactics as far as Power Training and overall quality of each player in terms of stars.

Even the likes of New Team and Harrogate Town have undertaken Power Training somewhat and Kashiwa Washi Took it completely to another level by getting an ENTIRE TEAM of 9* players and training many players to a maximum quality cap for a level with is 1 point away from a theorectical 10* rating that doesn't exist.

It seems more forum members here have taken up the art of power training that I demostrated 4 seasons ago in my topic by power training 6 players upto mid-tiered 8* players and 2 players at 9*
    Hi, July Fourth!

Thanks! Yes indeed! Actually it is mostly because of you and dv8r that I managed to come this far. I observed, learned and took some steps in right direction. Followed your Miku&Michu project from the beginning to the end, and decided to do the same with Jovetić & Vranješ.

Yes, there are many of us that are willing to "take after". @Darth.Sidious is probably way ahead, but it will be intresting to follow his team from level to level. I haven't heard anything from him since saturday, and he hasn't been on the forum since friday. I hope he is doing well. Maybe to busy PT a player or two?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hi, July Fourth!

Thanks! Yes indeed! Actually it is mostly because of you and dv8r that I managed to come this far. I observed, learned and took some steps in right direction. Followed your Miku&Michu project from the beginning to the end, and decided to do the same with Jovetić & Vranješ.

Yes, there are many of us that are willing to "take after". @Darth.Sidious is probably way ahead, but it will be intresting to follow his team from level to level. I haven't heard anything from him since saturday, and he hasn't been on the forum since friday. I hope he is doing well. Maybe to busy PT a player or two?
    Getting 1 or 2 players to a very ambitous to 9* is very expensive in terms of tokens or greens burned, I will tell you that, because of the Michu and Miku project last season, I had to buy 1500T (£100) that season just to complete that Power Training to show everyone the diffences of a fast young 18 year old vs a 22 year old scout. But it ment I also had 2 quality players for seasons to come. So honestly 8* is about as far as you should push a player in all honesty if your going to buy say 500T a season before it becomes very expensive to train the players beyond 8* because of slower training speeds. I will tell you that from next season after you've done all these power training for your players that the cup draws become HELL because you play teams that are 3-4 levels above you and they will of never spent a single SEK on tokens.

Thing is about Darth Sidious, not everyone can afford to do what he is doing, I'm sure if I had the money to spend IRL, I would end up with a squad like Darth Sidious.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-17-2013 at 06:21 AM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Getting 1 or 2 players to a very ambitous to 9* is very expensive in terms of tokens or greens burned, I will tell you that, because of the Michu and Miku project last season, I had to buy 1500T (£100) that season just to complete that Power Training to show everyone the diffences of a fast young 18 year old vs a 22 year old scout. But it ment I also had 2 quality players for seasons to come. So honestly 8* is about as far as you should push a player in all honesty if your going to buy say 500T a season before it becomes very expensive to train the players beyond 8* because of slower training speeds. I will tell you that from next season after you've done all these power training for your players that the cup draws become HELL because you play teams that are 3-4 levels above you and they will of never spent a single SEK on tokens.

Thing is about Darth Sidious, not everyone can afford to do what he is doing, I'm sure if I had the money to spend IRL, I would end up with a squad like Darth Sidious.
    Yeah, I'm aware of that. Could feel the pile of greenies just decreasing after every training session. But I´m quite satisfied that I managed to push 2 players to 8* and the scouts to 7*. Let´s see what happens next season, because if I don´t manage to win the league or CL this season, then there is no use PT them anymore (wasting T&£ for nothing).

Hopefully -Darth.Sidious- manages to pull it off in the league & cl, otherwise it would be a shame.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

The T11 CUP - Draws: Balkan Boyz face Thai-team "Nun FC" in final- eight

Wednesday's draw was the biggest talking point of the day in the Club house, as Balkan Boyz were drawn against the Thai team "Nun FC" while their friends, -Dynamo Swag- face "FK Kosice" from Czech Republic. Manager -Ljepoje- stated earlier that it will definitely be a very tough game in all aspects, but not a impossible task.

The team captain Nemanja Vidić said that his team mates will do they best to win without any flaws, and therefore secure future advancement in the T11 CUP. The young striker, Stevan Jovetić added that his team believe they have enough in them to do what is expected of them to do when the two teams "clash" tomorrow evening: score, score and score!

The 1th leg will be played on Thursday at 23.44CET and the 2nd leg on Saturday at 22.26CET.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

NEWS: Ognjen Vranješ made huge improvements in his training, going from a 5* player to 8* (Superstar)!

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 12 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Manager -Ljepoje- throws in towel on title: “The right decision at right time”

Balkan Boyz Manager -Ljepoje- decided to threw in the towel for his club’s T11 League title challenge today, saying that due yesterdays and todays unexpected and non logical loses, the teams odds of winning the T11 League title this season are far away. Manager -Ljepoje- was left perplexed at just how his side lost two games which they dominated for long spells, but paid a heavy price for a couple of epic engine fails and therefore automatically penalized. Asked if it was the right decision, Manager -Ljepoje- said that at the moment it feels like the right decision at right time.

"It is frustrating because we put so much effort in our team this season and then lose two games when we were on top, we were 1-0 up the first quarter in both games, and then got down to 1-2 respectively 4-1. All goals concieved after substitutions and injuries and a commentary that doesnt state which player is taking a free kick or corner, or why a player gets injured. Also, without being at any moment dominated, the only times they became dangerous was on counter-attacks and situations in which we fail to score after a corner or a freekick. If you are dominated and they create chance after chance, okay you accept it, but this was two strange games to lose. It is difficult to understand how you lose two games like that. It just doesn't make sense. And for the moment, it feels like the right decision at right time" he said.

With 10 rounds played and 16 to go, Balkan Boyz are currently at a 3rd place on 22points. 2points behind the 2nd team -FC Kula- and 6points behind the current leader -FC Beauteville-. The Balkan Boyz board has announced that they have accepted Manager -Ljepoje´s- decision and that the team will be left on auto-pilot for the rest of the season.

Adio, arrivederci and vozdra!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 13 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz secure top spot

Balkan Boyz had no trouble securing top spot in T11 Champions League Group E after a 2-0 win over Thai team FC. The man of the match Stevan Jovetić managed to put Balkan Boyz ahead in the 19th minute after a assistance to Edin Džeko who scored 1-0. Stevan Jovetić managed to extend our lead to 2-0 in the 54th minute after a free kick. The GK, Asmir Begović was left injured in the 37th minute, but managed to play the whole game left on two special made crutches!

Balkan Boyz ended the group stage on top of the standings with 18 points, 6 wins and a goal difference of 32 - 2. As groupwinners they will face the runners-up from group E, the Irish team Stra FC.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz pull off sensational transfer: Internazionale GK, Handanović heads to Balkan Boyz!

Balkan Boyz have confirmed that they have secured the services of the Slovenian international goalkeeper Samir Handanović for 4,7M and 50T from FC Internazionale Milano.

The Club were in the market for a new goalkeeper due the unexpected injury of Asmir Begović this afternoon in the Champions League game against Thai team FC. According to Manager -Ljepoje-, Handanović will join his new team-mates in the morning and is expected to start against Chardson FC, and probably against Nun FC in the T11 CUP later that evening.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 11 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Olić and Vidić puts Balkan Boyz in the T11 CUP Quarterfinals!

NuN FC (Q40,6) Formation: 4-1-3-1-1>> 1 - 2 (AGG: 3-4) << Balkan Boyz (Q42,2) Formation: 3W-2-2-2W-1
    SCORERS: J.Martens (1min.ass:F.Shodeinde), Ivica Olić (15 & 18min.ass:N.Vidić)
    SUBS: No substitutions made
    MOTM: Nemanja Vidić (rate:9)

Well folks, We did it! Balkan Boyz booked their place in the quarter-finals of the T11 Cup after a 1-2 win against FC NuN. The Balkan Boyz captain and later on the man-of-the-match, Nemanja Vidić was the big hero in our win after his two assists to our shadow-striker Ivica Olić who managed to hit the target twice and therefore secure future advancement!

However, the game didn't start that well since the home team managed to get an early goal in the 1th match minute after a free-kick by J.Martens. But our boyz got their sh*t together and we managed to get back on our feet a couple of minutes later. Two quick goals within 3 minutes by Ivica Olić assisted by team captain Nemanja Vidić put us in front before the end of 1th half. In the 2nd we managed to create a couple of dangerous goal opportunities, but Stevan Jovetić, Ivica Olić and Hasan Salihamidžić just got it way of target! The home team had 2 quite dangerous goal opportunities the last quarter, but our newly signed GK Samir Handanović played well and made some really great saves, KUDOS!

Our next opposition will be the english team "Villa" (Q37,9) who managed to eliminate one of the favourites, the Qatari team "arabic FC" (Q43) after 2-2 on aggregate. Also, we will be joined by our friends from Switzerland. "Dynamo SWAG" (Q48,9) who managed to win their 2nd leg with 4-1 at home against FC Kosice (Q39,6) from Czech Republic (4-2 on aggregate).

Wuuuuuu - huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast