Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz Stadium construction completed

____________________***______________________

The construction of the new "Balkan Boyz Stadium" has been completed, the management confirmed. The "Balkan Boyz Stadium" will feature 21,000 seats, all with incredible sightlines. Throughout the game, fans will be treated to increased leg room and seat width.

Balkan Boyz management annouced that future steps for the construction of a new stadium that would seat near 30,000 is planned for next season.

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz Stadium construction completed

The construction of the new "Balkan Boyz Stadium" has been completed, the management confirmed. The "Balkan Boyz Stadium" will feature 21,000 seats, all with incredible sightlines. Throughout the game, fans will be treated to increased leg room and seat width.

Balkan Boyz management annouced that future steps for the construction of a new stadium that would seat near 30,000 is planned for next season.

Is very nice, I finished one and in the last day I will start a new one (the last one)
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is very nice, I finished one and in the last day I will start a new one (the last one)

Hah thanks! But I don´t like the colours, look´s like a "cirkus" I will probably begin the construction of the otherone next week. My "youths" are set to come in 2 days so I can´t begin until then (low lvl).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 21 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz secured the ticket to the CL semi-finals!

CL: BorisRager FC (Q35,2) Formation: 3W-1-3-1-2 >> 1 - 6 (AGG: 1-10) << Balkan Boyz (Q42,9) Formation: 3W-2N-2N-3W-1/4-1-2-1-2
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (12min), A.Halilović (31min.ass:I.Olić), M.Dalev (34min.ass:M.Sima) I.Olić (67min.ass:H.Salihamidžić), M.Kovačić (74&76min.ass:N.Vidić), S.Hajrović (81min.ass:E.Džeko)
    SUBS: S.Kolašinac <> D.Srna H.Salihamidžić < > E.Džeko
    MOTM: Ivica Olić (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz have advanced to their second consecutive Champions League semi-final after a 1-5 away win over "BorisRager FC" (10 - 1 on aggregate). Mateo Kovačić scored twice, Stevan Jovetić, Sead Hajrović, Alen Halilović and Ivica Olić had one goal each. Balkan Boyz are currently unbeaten in this year’s Champions League, and the side have impressed en route to the semifinals so far.

Manager -Ljepoje- was quite satisfied with his young team's victory over the the 2nd best team in this year CL tournament, and with the overall performance of his team as well. -Ljepoje- admitted that "'It was such a relief to reach the semi-finals since his team was eliminated in the quarter-finals last season, despite of being the better team". In a short post-game interview he said, "I think we've played quite good football, scored good goals and defended really well at the same time and created a lot of chances to score as well. If we can take that into the semi-finals then we've got a really good chance to reach the finals as well." He continued and added that, “You know, we are all eager to win, and we have probably one of the best players at this level, and the best coach as well (). With a little bit luck we hope to reach the finals and hopefully win our first CL trophy”

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

T11 CUP: Balkan Boys vs Orchard Utd match preview

A look ahead to tonight’s semi-final 1th leg at Balkan Boyz Stadium

Balkan Boyz face the unenviable task of attempting to conquer "Orchard Utd" at their hometurf Balkan Boyz Stadium this evening. If the Balkan Boyz manage to get a win or draw they could take their first steps towards the first CUP final in the clubs history. Manager -Ljepoje- admitted that "It will be a difficult task, but not a impossible one".

Manage -Ljepoje- said before the game that he's been impressed by his team performance so far and added that "We are going into the game well prepared as we have rested players (Begović, Srna, Tomović, Kolašinac and Salihamidžić) and we have been able to level out the condition of others." He continued and added that "We all know how Orchard Utd play and we know it is going to be very very difficult game. I agree that it is a very important game, but every game is important for Balkan Boyz," said -Ljepoje-... He ended and referred that "Orchard Utd are not going to play as defensive at the back as they did earlier, they are going to play in attack and they will look to take their chances in attack. It is the sort of game that will suit us more since we tend to play the similar way".

The first leg of the second semi-final game between Madrid FC (Thailand) and Dynamo SWAG (Switzerland) ended with a 1-1 draw, despite Dynamo SWAG being the better team.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 22 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: A late goal by D.Harding ends Balkan Boyz hopes

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q43) Formation: 3W-2N-2N-3W-1/3W-1-2-2W-2 >> 3 - 4 << Orchard Utd (Q45,3) 3W-1-2-2W-2
    SCORERS: M.Sjöö (34min) I.Olić (33min)J.Gilmour (38min.ass: D.Harding), D.Agger (39min.ass:K.Harding) I.Olić (46min), S.Jovetić (48min), D.Harding (90min.ass:K.Harding)
    SUBS: S.Kolašinac <> E.Džeko
    MOTM: D.Harding (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz entered the 1th leg of the CUP semi-finals with high expectations. But was left empty-handed after Daniel Harding’s goal in stoppage time to 3-4, ending the Balkan Boyz dreams and hopes to get a descent result before Tuesday return.

Balkan Boyz was about a minute shy from a draw that it needed and a descent starting position before Tuesday´s return playing Orchard Utd away in the 2nd leg of the CUP semi-finals. The Orchard Utd striker Daniel Harding showed no mercy when he smashed the 4th goal past Balkan Boyz GK Asmir Begović in additional time, a goal which gave his team a crucial win and Balkan Boyz a hard task to overcome.

Manager -Ljepoje- was left bitterly disappointed after his side conceded a late goal in additional time, which could cost them a final spot in the CUP finals. In a short post-game interview he said "We didn't start the 1th half at the best, but we did better in the second half. We stood up and played, managed to put them under pressure and created more. Our better players had the ball and we played football, but we couldn´t get past their defence on their GK at that matter". He continued and said "Now we have to concentrate on the reutrn game, but it will be a difficult task since we need to go to "YMWA" and score at least two goals to have a slightly chance to reach the finals". He continued, "I know that it isn't quite impossible since we managed to pull it off against "Villa" in the quarter-finals, but this time we face a slightly better opposition who tends to play similar to us and with that in mind it could end otherwise".

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Bravo Brate, cheers from Kosovo.

One question, have you been buying tokens? I've never been able to get a player to seven stars, lol. Never-the-less, good team.
    Team: Presheva FC

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Bravo Brate, cheers from Kosovo.

One question, have you been buying tokens? I've never been able to get a player to seven stars, lol. Never-the-less, good team.
    Tungjatjeta, Si jeni?

Yes, I have. I purchased around 500T this season and "bought" myself a nice team. Since I´m on the "new server" I´ve find it hard to get good players for a token or two, you will end up spending at least +20Tokens for a 5* player on the Transfermarket.... That´s why I bought 7-8 scouts this season istead, more "cost-effective"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 22 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Penalty miss proves costly as Balkan Boyz draw!

CL: Malay Ultras FC (Q35,5) 4-2N-2W-2>> 2 - 2 << Balkan Boyz (Q43) Formation: 3W-1-2-2W-2/3W-3-2W-2
    SCORERS: J.Guaje (43min) S.Sušić (45min) S.Meitz (56min.ass:T.Georgiev), X.Shaqiri (86min.ass:A.Halilović)
    SUBS: M.Kovačić<> X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: O.Vranješ (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz manager -Ljepoje- could not look. On 68 minutes, Hasan Salihamidžić had the chance to seal a dream start in the CL semi-finals for his team, only for his penalty to be blocked by Malay Ultras goalkeeper, Victor Hugo Vidal. The game ended in a draw and Balkan Boyz manager -Ljepoje- walked away quite disappointed with a point when they had a chance to take all three.

Manager -Ljepoje- was left bitterly disappointed with the 2-2 draw, and in a short post-game interview he said, "I just can't believe it, I'm so disappointed at them all, I'm at a loss for words. The whole team underperformed and the star players didn't deliver tonight, I don´t know what was on their mind you know. First, they want to play the CL finals, but to be able to play in the finals - you have to win the semi-final, and we surely didn't win. Second, they think that they can settle down with a draw and that it´s okey, you know - it isn´t! Third, they are all players playing at an high level, and as such you need to perform 100% in every game, despite if you play against a weaker opposition or not, you have to give 100% if not 120% in this kind of games since they are of crucial importance".

The return will be played on Thuesday at "Balkan Boyz Stadium", starting at 20.30CET.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Tungjatjeta, Si jeni?

Yes, I have. I purchased around 500T this season and "bought" myself a nice team. Since I´m on the "new server" I´ve find it hard to get good players for a token or two, you will end up spending at least +20Tokens for a 5* player on the Transfermarket.... That´s why I bought 7-8 scouts this season istead, more "cost-effective"
    I see. Yeah, I have never bought a scout as it always seemed over-priced in tokens for me; I usually have good luck in the transfer market. I could sometimes buy 3-5 five star players with 10-15 tokens.
    Team: Presheva FC

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast