Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    I see. Yeah, I have never bought a scout as it always seemed over-priced in tokens for me; I usually have good luck in the transfer market. I could sometimes buy 3-5 five star players with 10-15 tokens.
    Aha, then you´re in a another seat. I did that as well due my first, second and third season. I bought 4 or 5* players and managed to win the league, but didn´t have any luck in the CL or the CUP. Then this seasson I decided to build my own team from the "scratch", as I please. And since I had some money left, I bought 500T and that did the work. Now I´m participating in all 3 tournaments with sucess

Ps. my inbox was full, so I didn´t get your message. You could re-send it
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

NEWS: Balkan Boyz Power - Training Camp has begun!*

Balkan Boyz management have re-opened the "Power-Training Camp" for this season, and 6 of 9 scouts are chosen to take part. According to manager -Ljepoje-, the "chosen ones" have been handpicked and the decision is based on following properties that have been taken account.

- Overall performance, as in all 3 competitive tournaments (League,CL & CUP).
    - Prioritization, as their role/position and skill (SA).
    - Progress in training, learning and development.

Following 7* scouts have been chosen to become 8* (superstars) until Friday.

- Samir Handanović (GK)
    - Nemanja Vidić (DC)
    - Mateo Kovačić (DMC)
    - Safet Sušić (MC)
    - Ivica Olić (AML/AMC/AMR)
    - Hasan Salihamidžić(AML/AMC/AMR)

*Postponed
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 04-30-2013 at 10:04 PM.
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 24 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Ljepoje's Balkan Boyz journey ends with a draw in the CUP semi-finals

CUP: Orchard Utd (Q45,4) 4-5-1V/4-2N-2W-2 >> 0 - 0 (AGG: 4 - 3) << Balkan Boyz (Q43,1) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: ZERO GOALS
    SUBS: L.Leiva <> D.Harding (Orchard Utd)
    MOTM: GK: P.Reina (rate:9) - Orchard Utd

Balkan Boyz was so close but so far away from a away win against "Orchard Utd" in the 2nd leg of the CUP Semi-finals. Balkan Boyz entered the 2nd leg of the CUP semi-finals with high expectations and hope to make a over-turn as they did against "Villa FC" in the quarter-finals, but 3 outstanding savez by GK Pepe Reina who was declared as "the-man-of-the-match" made that dream short. The club from the Western Balkans are therefore eliminated and their CUP journey are over for this season.

Manager -Ljepoje- is expected to give his press statement shortly after the 2nd semi-final game is played between "Dynamo SWAG" (Switzerland) and "Madrid FC" (Thailand) at 22.45 CET.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 24 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz after-match press conference

Balkan Boyz with manager –Ljepoje- at the helm held a post-match news conference at "Balkan Boyz Stadium" after they draw against Orchard Utd (3-4 on aggregate) in the T11 Cup Semi-finals this afternoon.

Q: First of all, we want to congratulate you for the 3rd place and the fact that the Club will receive it´s first CUP trophy - the 3rd place trophy! And how does it feel to know that of 128 teams that participated in the tournament, Balkan Boyz was one of the 4 teams that was honoured to play the semi-finals?

LJ: Well?! first, thank you for the kind words and the compliment. Second, this is probably the biggest "sucess story" and the fact that we managed to progress to the semi-finals tells that we are probably better then we thought from the start. You know, nobody could prophesy or predict that we would reach this far, including myself. As I mentioned earlier, we thought that we would reach the final-eight and that would be the end, but it didn´t. I think we should be proud of ourselves, of the things we accomplished and the fact that we showed our opposition that we aren´t just a "club" among them all, we are far better then "them", and this is a fact.

I mean, behind all of this lays hard work and responsibility, and the fact that we invested and got something in return is a proof of that. If you all look at the teams that managed to progress to the final-eight or the quarter-finals, they were all "investment" teams and some of them invested far more then us, but didn´t manage to pull it of or reach further in the CUP tournament.

Q: We all witnessed two teams, eager to win in the 2nd leg. And of course, an another side of the Balkan Boyz´s in the 2nd leg compared to the 1th leg. A Balkan Boyz that started the game "without fear or favour" against a Orchard Utd that seemed to defend their earlier 3 - 4 win in the 1th leg. How do you comment on that and what was your thoughts before the kickoff?

LJ: Yes, as you said we saw two "different" teams in the 2nd leg then in the 1th leg. This was probably because of the fact that we needed a "win" and they needed a draw or at least a +1 goal win you know. Also the fact that they had the pressure on their shoulders didn´t make it easier, even if they played at their own home turf. They began the 1th half with a quite defensive 4-5-1V formation against our quite offensive 4-2N-2W-2 formation, and then in the 2nd half they "copy and pasted" our formation since their manager realized that we created far more chances and had more possesion. But the game itself was quite equal and the chances to score was 50% vs 50%, which means that both teams could have score a goal, but at the same time conceive one. This happend in the 1th leg as well, they scored one and concieved one and so on. Also their GK, Pepe Reina was outstanding tonight and was declared as the "man-of-the-match" which tells us that we were far better and created far more opportunities. I mean, if it wasn´t for Reina´s saves, we could have been the ones that qualified to the finals and not them.

Q: One last question, how will you prepare yourselfs for next season and what are our final thought about the CUP final game between Dynamo SWAG vs Orchard Utd?

LJ: Well, we haven't decided yet how or in which ways we could improve the team or ourselfs since we are quite "good" at this stage. But I know that we will do our best in order to be "above and beyond" in comparison to the others, as we are this season. Of course we will try to reinforce our midfield and probably be in search for a new left back, but let's see and wait how it ends in the League and the Champions league. If we don´t reach the CL finals or end 2nd in the league then it is quite pointless to make improvements or invest in something since you could do "good" without any investments as the other 4 or 5* teams. Also, we have aborted the "Power training camp" for now since we got to many injuries the 1th day, but will probably resume at the end of the season.

When it comes to the final game between Dynamo SWAG vs Orchard Utd, it´s quite hard to predict any final result since both teams are good, despite the Q-advantage that Dynamo SWAG possess. It will be a good and tough game for both teams and I wish them both good luck, even if we're crossing our fingers and hoping that Dynamo SWAG will end and stand as CUP winners.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

The T11 CUP - Balkan Boyz win their first CUP trophy

Balkan Boyz aka Teški Jebači FanClub fans celebrate late into the night after their team won the their 1th CUP trophy as the team ended as 3rd after being eliminated by Orchard Utd (AGG:4-3) in the semi-finals at the Balkan Boyz stadium on Tuesday.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 25 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz reaches Champions League Final!

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q43,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 (AGG: 6 - 2) << Malay Ultras FC (Q36) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: A.Halilović (29min), H.Salihamidžić (37 & 71min.ass:E.Džeko) and I.Olić (55min.ass:S.Jovetić)
    SUBS: N.Vidić < > N.Tomović S.Sušić < > X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: Hasan Salihamidžić (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz have advanced to their second consecutive Champions League final after a comfortable 4 - 0 home win over "Malay Ultras FC" (6 - 2 on aggregate).Hasan Salihamidžić scored twice, Alen Halilović and Ivica Olić had one goal each. Balkan Boyz are currently unbeaten in this year’s Champions League, and the side have impressed en route to the Finals so far. The Balkan Boyz will face the Bosnian team and rival from the Capital of Sarajevo, FC Kula.

Manager -Ljepoje- didn't hide his happiness and satisfaction that his team reached the Champions League Finals for the second time. The manager seemed quite pleased and satisfied with his young team's victory over the the 3rd best team in this year CL tournament, and with the overall performance of his team as well. -Ljepoje- admitted that "'It was such a relief to reach the CL Finals since his team was eliminated in the quarter-finals last season, despite of being the better team". In a short post-game interview he said, "I think we've played quite good football, scored 4 goals and defended really well at the same time and created a lot of chances to score as well. If we can take that into the finals then we've got a really good chance to win it as well" He continued and added that, “You know, we are all eager to win, and we have probably one of the best players at this level. With a little bit luck we hope to do our best in the Finals against FC Kula and hopefully win our first and longed-for Champions League Trophy!”

Over&Out!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Rookie
    Make sure you get the CL-trophy tomorrow, it's well deserved!
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Make sure you get the CL-trophy tomorrow, it's well deserved!
    Thanks! I hope so too, otherwise I'm quitting playing this sh*t and applying for a job as Go-go dancer... Can´t handle a 2nd final defeat
    July Fourth and RBR like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 27 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz are the Champions League Winners!

CL: FC Kula (Q36,4) Formation: 4-1-4-1/3N-2W-2N-2W-1 >> 0 - 5 << Balkan Boyz (Q44,1) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: I.Olić (10min), S.Jovetić (17,46,64 & 75min.ass:E.Džeko & H.Salihamidžić)
    SUBS: I.Olić < > L.Modrić L.Modrić < > X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: S.Jovetić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz are the Champions League winners! Tens of thousands fans gathered in the central of the town Bihać to watch their team beat their rivals from the capital of Sarajevo, FC Kula with 0 - 5. The charismatic montenegrian striker Stevan Jovetić was at the heart of Balkan Boyz's victory. This is the clubs 2nd Champions League title, but the 1th title as CL winners!

Manager -Ljepoje- didn't hide his happiness and satisfaction that his team won their first Champions League trophy and the fact that they are the "Champions". The manager seemed quite pleased and satisfied with his young team's victory and admitted that "'It was such a relief to win the CL Finals for the first time and especially after the early setbacks in the CL tournament due season 2 and 3".

According to the local media, the victory gave their fans undisputed proof that their team is the best and setting off wild celebrations that went past midnight in all corners of the town, as cars drove by with passengers waving with clubs's colours and singing the "we are the champions" song by Queen.

Manager -Ljepoje- is expected to give his press statement tomorrow, shortly after the 26th and last round of the League is played.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

The T11 CL - Balkan Boyz win their first CL 1th Trophy!

Balkan Boyz aka Teški Jebači FanClub fans celebrate late into the night after their team won their 1th CL Trophy in the clubs history.
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast