Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Balkan Boyz [BosnianTeam]

HEADLINE: Mario Mandžukić and Edin Džeko joins Balkan Boyz!

____________________***______________________

Balkan Boyz have confirmed that they have secured the services of the Croatian international and striker Mario Mandžukić and of the Bosnian international and striker Edin Džeko for 11,7M and 22T from Bayern Münich resp. Manchester City

The Club were in the market for a replacement and a young ST. According to Manager -Ljepoje-, Mandžukić is expected to start against FCO in tonight CL game, while Džeko already made his first debut this morning in the league game against "London Hotpur", a game in which Džeko scored, assisted and was later on declared as Man-of-the-match!
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by lulute View Post
    hello, what do you think of this strat? DL DC DR / MDC MDC / MC MC / AML AMR / ST, What are your instructions for this tactics?

And What do you think can be the weak point of this tactic?

A French friend

Thank you for your answers.
    Pm:ed you
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Another Dzeko?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

NEWS: Stevan Jovetić & Ognjen Vranješ made huge improvements and became 8*! (Superstar)!

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Another Dzeko?

Yes! Younger and much better.. He scored, assisted and the declareded as MoM... The "old" Edin Džeko is the current Mario Mandžukić (re-named him)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

HEADLINE: SS Lazio confirms, Lorik Cana and Senad Lulić have joined Balkan Boyz!

Balkan Boyz have confirmed that they have secured the services of the Albanian international and midfielder Lorik Cana and of the Bosnian international and left winger Senad Lulić for the incredible amount of 52M and 65T from SS Lazio.

The Club were in the market for two replacement, one MC and one DL/DC since the first day of the season. According to Manager -Ljepoje- both players, together with Edin Džeko will undergo heavy PT (Powertraining) this entire week. More info is to come.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Looking like your first team is going to be a mix of 7* and 8* players this season with all the T you have spent at the beginning of this season and the extra batch of 500T you recently bought, Think your team is going to be 'better' than mine this season in terms of relative quality. Could see you getting into the 7* average for your team by the end of the season.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 3 (Sz.5 - lvl5)

HEADLINE: Two opening wins for the Balkan Boyz

League: Balkan Boyz (Q46,3) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 2 - 0 << London Hotspur (Q28,7) Formation: 4-3-1-2
    SCORERS: S.Jovetić (20min.ass: E.Džeko) and E.Džeko (57min.ass: S.Jovetić)
    SUBS: No subs
    MOTM: Edin Džeko (rate:9)

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q46,6) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 << FCO (Q27,6) Formation: 5-1-3-2
    SCORERS: A.Halilović (13min.ass: S.Jovetić), H.Salihamidžić (34min.ass: S.Jovetić), L.Cana (80min.ass: S.Jovetić) and N.Tomović (82min.ass: H.Salihamidžić)
    SUBS: N.Vidić < > O.Vranješ S.Sušić < > L.Cana M.Kovačić < > L.Modrić
    MOTM: Hasan Salihamidžić (rate:9)

Balkan Boyz took their 3rd win for the season after they beat "London Hotspur" at home with 2 - 0 in the 1th round of the league competition. Stevan Jovetić scored the first goal and Edin Džeko the second. In the other game, Balkan Boyz managed to beat the Swiss team "FCO" in the 1th group stage game in the new edition of the Champions league this season.

Manager -Ljepoje- didn't seem too pleased with the 1th result in the leauge but admitted that "A win is a win and 3 points is still 3 points, despite the result". In their second game, manager -Ljepoje- said that "It is important to win the first two games in the groupstage, since you could have a good chance ending up as group winner instead of as 2nd team (runner-up) and facing the groupwinner in group E".

Tomorrow the Balkan Boyz will face their rivals from Sarajevo, "FC Kula" in the league and Manager -Ljepoje- said that they would do everything to win this important game. Later on that evening, Balkan Boyz face the Swedish team "Hypool FC" in the knock-out phase of the CUP, a game which manager -Ljepoje- admits that it will be a tough and hard task to over-come, since "Hypool FC" tend to play quite offensive with 3 strikers at the top. But manager -Ljepoje- admitted that his team will be prepared and "play-to-win" the game.

Over&Out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Looking like your first team is going to be a mix of 7* and 8* players this season with all the T you have spent at the beginning of this season and the extra batch of 500T you recently bought, Think your team is going to be 'better' than mine this season in terms of relative quality. Could see you getting into the 7* average for your team by the end of the season.

Yeah, I believe so as well. I'm quite done with buying/shopping players for the season. The team is more or less complete, especially after the youngsters that I managed to buy today and the 22yr old from Mr.Scout. Now I need to buy my last batch of T and then Powertrain until the 19yr olds reach 7-8* + SA for the MC and DC/DL.

Your team was and still is a little better. I haven't yet put all pieces together, but I'm getting there. Also, I had a little (or great) luck last season with the Scoutlist (bought 8-9 scouts the first 1-3 days).. You could say that I bought my entire 1th line-up squad from Mr.Scout. So I was lucky there. Now I just need to maintain them. Also this will probably be the last season I powertrain them as well, since they hit the 24yr bar. Better buy new scouts and keep these as 6* players and then as 5* the next 2-3 seasons, then I have the 19yr olds as well.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

HEADLINE: Adem Ljajić and Asmir Begović joins Balkan Boyz!

Balkan Boyz have confirmed that they have secured the services of the Serbian international and midfielder Adem Ljajić and of the Bosnian international and goalkeeper Asmir Begović for approx 25M and 78T from Fiorentina resp. Stoke City.

The Club were in the market for a replacement in the midfield and a young goalkeeper. According to Manager -Ljepoje-, Begović will be left out the entire week and only train to become a 8*, while Ljajić already made his first debut this morning in the league game against the rivals from Sarajevo (FC Kula), a game in which Balkan Boyz won 1 - 3 away!
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast