Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hardhaus - Norwegian Team

Rookie
    CL won, and Hardhaus first Trophy secured

Hardhaus - Norwegian Team-cl-ses2.jpg
    HARDHAUS
    Season 5: Ongoing...
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

You had me at Shankly haha good team keep it up!

Rookie
    Some pics from Season 2

Last edited by Sjenon; 05-04-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    HARDHAUS
    Season 4: League: Runner up (again behind my GF, she's becoming my Nemesis... lol Cup: Lost in 1/4 Final CL: Winner
    Season 3: League: Winner Cup: Lost in Semi CL: Eliminated in Semi (by my gf.... sigh!)
    Season 2: League: Winner (Undefeated) Cup: Eliminated in Quarter Final. CL: Winner
    Season 1: League 2nd place (played last 12 games, up from 8th). Cup prelims (before taking over) CL n/a

Rookie
    New season started today and the Hardhaus-boys are off to a great start!

First game of the season was to be against lvl 5 side "Bayram FC" in the Cup, and after a very good run from our guys the scoreboard looked like this after the game:

Manager Shankly was especially pleased with new boy R.Fowler after the game, after his debut with 2 goals and great overall performance. Goalkeeper P.Reina also gets honorable mention after he picked up the Man of the Match award.
    HARDHAUS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12