Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I have beated 2nd yesterday, I have 7 points away from 2nd so league is 100% mine.

I'm very happy to hear that you are 1st now, your team is much better then your opponents so you deserve this place.
    Great work bro

But what if told you that i have 6 teams can do it and won the title even though I'm 8 point lead till the current round ...

I'll face very very very strong team today in league and CUP and I hope my team can do it today and won in both matches .

we will see what happen

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Great work bro

But what if told you that i have 6 teams can do it and won the title even though I'm 8 point lead till the current round ...

I'll face very very very strong team today in league and CUP and I hope my team can do it today and won in both matches .

we will see what happen
    Yes ofc, everything can happen, like yesterday 1-1 vs team who have less then 20 points then my first 11
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Yes ofc, everything can happen, like yesterday 1-1 vs team who have less then 20 points then my first 11
    I saw your league table yesterday and you still 7 point lead

and I won against too much strong team yesterday and thanks to god the difference still 8 point between me as 1st and the 2nd in the league.

and still 5 strong managers i must won against most of them and don't lose at least if i didn't win.

*- In CUP I won 6/0 in the 1st round away and waiting him in home and for now I granted to win 3rd place at least .

*- In C.L. I'm facing too much strong team .. I won away 1/2 and waiting him in home and i hope I can won in home also or even draw.

What the Ordes on yor tactic 3-1-3-1-2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Another hard win in both CL and L ... with only 1/0 for both .
    I'm also in CL the 2nd most strong team after a rich/cheater guy who have 4 8* + 4 7* + the rest is 6* .... that's unbelievable but it's ok I can deal with this if everything go as usual and my players do as should to do .
    Power Trainer, I had squad like that last/this season.

I been missing all your posts adel, I didn't realise you were posting your latest progress in here, thats probably why you were missing from the Season 36 How are you doing thread, I will have to pop in here now and again and check-up on your progress.
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Power Trainer, I had squad like that last/this season.

I been missing all your posts adel, I didn't realise you were posting your latest progress in here, thats probably why you were missing from the Season 36 How are you doing thread, I will have to pop in here now and again and check-up on your progress.
    Thx bro

I'm just bored from commenting in everywhere but i choose to put my latest results here

I really need to try the power training and get 2 or 3 players 8* I hope that but I'm scared from too much injuries while trying this for the first time

Next season at the beg I'll discuss with you in this matter and you will make me do it by the right way

Finally, I really know your last progress and I'm from your crazy fans bro ... but as i said i have no desire to comment everywhere but if i found someone needs help I'll give my advice except that i don't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Idan.Rox View Post
    I changed it and now I'm playing with 4 5 1 V or 3 5 2 V or 4 2 3 1 (with 4 on back + 2 MCs + 3 AML/C/R + ST)

but anyway if you needed the orders it's as follows :
    Attacking mentality ... down both flanks or mixed passing (depending on what formation you face) ... whole pitch ... no counter attacks ... no offside trap ... zonal defense.

and good luck

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    From today you should play better
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

very good
    thats goodly

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast