Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    hmm, good question, but there are other solutions too, for exemple they can change from 24h to 12h or less.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    also spread the range from 1 skill point near 6* till 4 or 5 skill points near 6* ... so as we can find more players in negotiations ... because the list contain players but old player and rarely we find 18:24 y/o

but do you believe that i got 4 players their age from 19:21 4 players it's great work ... but this happened at the 1st hours at the new season and this the only time i watched young players and till now nothing appear

Rookie
    Just in case, you can confirm that a player is active by sending him a friend request ^^ that's what i'm doing right now :P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Just in case, you can confirm that a player is active by sending him a friend request ^^ that's what i'm doing right now :P
    May be your idea work ...

Banned
    I lost the 1st match this season in league from v.good team ... and it gonna be too much difficult season as the previous one .

I didn't lost the 1st game in league at any season ever ... but it's ok for me I know why I lost this match

I didn't complete my main squad till now and i played with DC in DL position and I wanted to play 4 5 1 V stile against this strong team but the squad was not enough to play with it in the good manner.

Do you believe that till now i can't find any young AMR 99% 5* or even old? and when i wanted to buy DL i didn't find good one ? It's difficult season for me I think I'll do like the same season and I won't perform good.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    I lost the 1st match this season in league from v.good team ... and it gonna be too much difficult season as the previous one .

I didn't lost the 1st game in league at any season ever ... but it's ok for me I know why I lost this match

I didn't complete my main squad till now and i played with DC in DL position and I wanted to play 4 5 1 V stile against this strong team but the squad was not enough to play with it in the good manner.

Do you believe that till now i can't find any young AMR 99% 5* or even old? and when i wanted to buy DL i didn't find good one ? It's difficult season for me I think I'll do like the same season and I won't perform good.
    Man, don't be so pessimist, you will perform and you will find your players just be patient ( that's your motto remember ? :P )
    Losing a match don't mean losing a league so just be patient and inchaalah you'll be rewarded

Peace !!
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post

I win now with 6-1 if I remember good but in the last 3 seasons I always lost first game , I don't know why.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    I have 10 player have 5* main squad and most of them league winner or 2nd or 3rd ...

I'm experiencing too much hard season in all competitions ...

In 3 matches in league 1 lost + 1 draw + 1 win with ascending performance and 2 red card at 2 matches from them at the 1st 30 mints ... it's great start that make you feel nothing logical .

i have full scouted team and 4 players near 7* and the rest 6* and all of this mean nothing even you use the pest tactics and best formation .

but inshaa allah i'll do it in league at least and in CL I'm sure that the best position i can win is 2nd because there is one player i didn't meat one like him before he is so rich or cheater he has 1 player 9* + 2 8* + rest is 7* ... it's done .

in cup also i see many strong players this season in my server for the 1st time i see a player level 16 ... but it's mean nothing for me ... I'll try to reach semi final and i hope that.

Banned
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; Today at 10:10 AM.

this is the update for my new season ... it is so late because i wasn't sure if i'll buy any other players or not ... but now it's the final squad for me

Banned
    @nother hard win in league with 1/0 at home ...

and easy win with sups at CUP ...

I don't know when my strikers will score ?! ... 6 rounds in league and they rarely score (one of them is world class + 6* ) and at the end only 2 goals for each one from them.

I'm so upset I did every thing to make them score and still waiting and i don't sell them and I'll discipline my self and i'll not spend another token this season I'll play with this bad players.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast