Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You, so far FC Global Ahly-adel.jpg
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You, so far Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adel.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	2481
    Hes a killer ! I bet he turns free kicks into penaltys
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Hes a killer ! I bet he turns free kicks into penaltys
    Something like that :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    You, so far Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adel.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	2481
    Ohhh; I'm doing great ... I hope I can do great for you and help you to win all competitions

You are doing great in my team; specially the last games ... in the last few days you scored like all you scored the previous season

you scored most of his goals in the last few games and the last two games you won MOM .

I kept you from the previous season and you now earning 1 SK every match .
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; 02-24-2013 at 08:19 AM.

Banned
    Last update for my team results :

In league : Every thing under control ( I'm 1st with 6 point ahead ).

In C.L. : I'm qualified to the next round and the draw put me far from the most strong managers in C.L. (All the 3 Managers are full scouted team not normal 6* players ... but full scouted team) ... @nd I will face only one from them at final If i reached the final ... I'm stronger than the teams candidate to meet them in the next rounds until the final .. I hope I can do it like the previous season.

The C.L. competition always so much hard to win in my server and there are logical reason for this : because I'm located in the most higher levels in my server (the highest level is 16 or 17) .. so all the players are so strong and active ... and it's so normal to meat more than 3 full scouted teams in C.L.

In CUP : It's going to be great season because this time the draw put me against teams which I can beat them and reach to the final but with some hard efforts (only one scouted team level 13 like me which he is my friend in the game and I won the league title from him 2 season before) ... and I can do it again, but this time If I won I'll reach to the final for the 1st time .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Last update for my team results :

In league : Every thing under control ( I'm 1st with 6 point ahead ).

In C.L. : I'm qualified to the next round and the draw put me far from the most strong managers in C.L. (All the 3 Managers are full scouted team not normal 6* players ... but full scouted team) ... @nd I will face only one from them at final If i reached the final ... I'm stronger than the teams candidate to meet them in the next rounds until the final .. I hope I can do it like the previous season.

The C.L. competition always so much hard to win in my server and there are logical reason for this : because I'm located in the most higher levels in my server (the highest level is 16 or 17) .. so all the players are so strong and active ... and it's so normal to meat more than 3 full scouted teams in C.L.

In CUP : It's going to be great season because this time the draw put me against teams which I can beat them and reach to the final but with some hard efforts (only one scouted team level 13 like me which he is my friend in the game and I won the league title from him 2 season before) ... and I can do it again, but this time If I won I'll reach to the final for the 1st time .
    Nice to hear that my friend keep going you're doing great ^^ !!

Hey Adel, good luck from now on in CL and good job so far!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziad Khattabi View Post
    Nice to hear that my friend keep going you're doing great ^^ !!
    Thx bro

Banned
    Hey Adel, good luck from now on in CL and good job so far!
    You too m8
    I hope you can do it an forget the previous season.

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast