Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Banned
    yep, you are right ... I'll do this

Try to buy younger end 22/23 year old scouts.
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You are from Cairo and if I am not wrong you have same like me +2 hour so around 7 your hour server should be online tomorrow, try to buy first players generated from computer, they are the best :P from everything what you can buy, they are more expensive because they are all 18 years old but they will be very good and you will see how faster they will grow :P
    Adel Gamal likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You are from Cairo and if I am not wrong you have same like me +2 hour so around 7 your hour server should be online tomorrow, try to buy first players generated from computer, they are the best :P from everything what you can buy, they are more expensive because they are all 18 years old but they will be very good and you will see how faster they will grow :P
    every season the server have maintenance untill 6.00 or 6.30 o'clock so in this time i buy my players every season

but the question is when should i sell my players to get good price ?
    i think i should sell them within the 1st 3 days at the season is that right ?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here come the bad part, best IMO it will be today, next season they will be cheaper as long they will be 1 year older so let's said he's at this moment 10M next season he will be 8, to get this 2M difference, they should bid for him around 6-8 times.

How you want, but in first day around 6+ your hour I think it will be the best if you will want to sell them next season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here come the bad part, best IMO it will be today, next season they will be cheaper as long they will be 1 year older so let's said he's at this moment 10M next season he will be 8, to get this 2M difference, they should bid for him around 6-8 times.

How you want, but in first day around 6+ your hour I think it will be the best if you will want to sell them next season.
    I sold the 6* players which their rate was 70 and gain good money ... and waiting to sell the other good players with they r now 4* with 69 and still need only one skill point with great price and i hope my plan for this good right .

Banned
    The negotiations is too good ... i bought 3 players waiting only 1 skill point and convert to 6* ... the 3 players with 40 tokens ... what a good idea to buy by this way .

and I'm still waiting another 2 players AML/C & AMR/C .... I hope to complete my squad with this players today to have 99% 5* and little 6* players to make greater season than the previous one .

Yes but sometimes is annoying because managers don't log, anyway is a very good tool negotion if you have tokens, I made offer for 1 player, the only transfer which I want to make.

Adel, post a picture with your team :P cheeer!

May Allah Be With You!
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Banned
    when I go home I'll post the pic. because I'm now at work and i can't log to face book or the game

Banned
    Yes but sometimes is annoying because managers don't log, anyway is a very good tool negotion if you have tokens, I made offer for 1 player, the only transfer which I want to make.

Adel, post a picture with your team :P cheeer!

May Allah Be With You!
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; Today at 04:19 PM.

see the main squad right no before developing or training or any additions
    what your opinion

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast