Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Fk NeYmaaR (Serbian team)

Tonight, update (team, CL, CUP, League) after league and CL match

everything has been updated!

Change "Sopstvena polovina" to "Ceo teren". The option you're using now is "only" good when playing normal/defense or focusing on counterattack (forsiraj kontranapad). Then change "Uklizivanje" to "tvrdo" instead of "normalno", your players will try to win the ball back and ball handling increases. And you will get less injuries as well, but the injury rate % for your opponent will be high
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Change "Sopstvena polovina" to "Ceo teren". The option you're using now is "only" good when playing normal/defense or focusing on counterattack (forsiraj kontranapad). Then change "Uklizivanje" to "tvrdo" instead of "normalno", your players will try to win the ball back and ball handling increases. And you will get less injuries as well, but the injury rate % for your opponent will be high
    Cesto ja to menjam kada menjam i formaciju Uostalom, hvala na savetu! (I often changes when I change formations Anyway, thanks for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by nsretkovic View Post
    Cesto ja to menjam kada menjam i formaciju Uostalom, hvala na savetu! (I often changes when I change formations Anyway, thanks for the advice!

Ok, it was just a tip. I usally use/apply it when playing 4-1-2-1-2. Then when using "sopstvena polovina" you are risking to get free-kicks against you. In worts case, a penalty kick. Also, when playing "ceo teren" your defenders will join the rest of you midfielders/strikers when you are attacking. Why do you think that my Nemanja Vidić assists more then any DC?
    nsretkovic likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Updated 1st post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123