Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Presheva FC (Albanian Team)

Presheva FC (Albanian Team)

Level: 10
    Season: 10
    Team Quality: 62.7
    Average age: 23.1
    Found on: September 5, 2012

New formations, trophies etc. will be updated in separate replies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Presheva FC (Albanian Team)-topeleven.jpg   Presheva FC (Albanian Team)-topeleven1.jpg   Presheva FC (Albanian Team)-topeleven2.png   Presheva FC (Albanian Team)-topeleven3.jpg  
    Last edited by Arijanit; 05-05-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    Ljepoje and kullehh like this.
    Team: Presheva FC

A good & decent team! Like the fact that you play 4-1-2-1-2 as well!

Ps. Avoid the "blue/red" arrows as much you can, you will do fine without them
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    A good & decent team! Like the fact that you play 4-1-2-1-2 as well!

Ps. Avoid the "blue/red" arrows as much you can, you will do fine without them
    Thanks, what's the difference whether you use the arrows or not? I've just recently started using the tactic, wanted to try something else out; how's it going with you?

Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Thanks, what's the difference whether you use the arrows or not? I've just recently started using the tactic, wanted to try something else out; how's it going with you?

Thanks for the reply!
    I don´t remember if I managed to replay on your post through PM? Let me know

Anyway, did you manage to get past the league leader or did you end up as 2nd or 3rd team? I know that it was a 2 - 3 points margin between you guys.

Also I found a jersey kit (home&away) that might suit your team - 100% Shqiperia

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I don´t remember if I managed to replay on your post through PM? Let me know

Anyway, did you manage to get past the league leader or did you end up as 2nd or 3rd team? I know that it was a 2 - 3 points margin between you guys.

Also I found a jersey kit (home&away) that might suit your team - 100% Shqiperia

It's all good, you have already.

Unfortunately, I lost my last league match, resulting in me taking third place. If I had won, I would take the championship, but I was unable to attend the match and my striker got injured - just plain unlucky. But anyways, it could be worst, so better luck next season!

Also, thanks for showing me the jersey kit, I might buy the red and black one, but there's also a great emblem that's on sale for 10 tokens. Red and black stripes with a golden eagle.

And another season ends for Presheva FC!
    ----------------------

Presheva FC ends another great season. Despite the fact not having the best experience in the cup and champions league, Presheva FC take third place in its league. While holding fourth place for a while, Presheva FC frightened its opponents above it on the table. With it's great performance in the last league matches, Presheva FC almost took the championship had they beaten Suehaz FC. Unfortunately, manager Arijanit Musliu couldn't attend the match and Presheva FC's striker Klomkriang faced an injury. Suehaz FC managed to put in a goal in the second half and win the game - bad luck for Presheva FC. However, next season will be full with new surprises, and what Presheva FC have in store has not yet been announced.
    Ljepoje likes this.

It's all good, you have already.

Unfortunately, I lost my last league match, resulting in me taking third place. If I had won, I would take the championship, but I was unable to attend the match and my striker got injured - just plain unlucky. But anyways, it could be worst, so better luck next season!

Also, thanks for showing me the jersey kit, I might buy the red and black one, but there's also a great emblem that's on sale for 10 tokens. Red and black stripes with a golden eagle.

Ah, bad luck then! Hopefully you will have your revenge this season. Also, you may find some good 5* players on the transfermarket, don´t miss out!

Haha, I was searching for a new jersey then I found this one, I thought you may like it. Yeah, I saw that as well (see pic). Not bad!

Presheva FC (Albanian Team)-emblem.png
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

And the new seasons begins!
    ----------------------

Another season kicks off and Presheva FC have prepared for their first cup match. Presheva FC have recently offered 17 million dollars for 25 year old striker Tasos Papapostolou, currently playing for Karambol FC. No agreement has been yet reached between the two managers. Apart from that, Presheva FC bought 20 year old midfielder Alejandro Ortiz for 21.6m from the transfer market.

In other news, Presheva FC has a new home jersey for this season, as well as a new emblem! Both items describe this team as the emblem has a golden eagle with red and black stripes in the background, and the jersey with red and black color with a eagle facing the front.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Presheva FC (Albanian Team)-unbenannt.jpg  

I've lost interest in the game so I probably won't be updating the topic anymore.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

I've lost interest in the game so I probably won't be updating the topic anymore.

Why?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast