Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I will check with you again next season. But I hope to join a gold 1 asso. I read it’s 50 tokens and is manageable for below 100 quality. I am so excited about associations. Sounds like good fun.

Yeah you just chill this season. Absence might may your heart grow fonder? Hopefully! Lol
    You will easily find a Gold I association as an active player. It's one of the best things in TE in my opinion, because you can play together with other people and get rewarded for it.
    Sillybq likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You will easily find a Gold I association as an active player. It's one of the best things in TE in my opinion, because you can play together with other people and get rewarded for it.
    I couldn't agree with you more Finally I will unlock the multi player function. All the player to player activities are at level 4. Even negotiations! Can't wait.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    I will check with you again next season. But I hope to join a gold 1 asso. I read it’s 50 tokens and is manageable for below 100 quality. I am so excited about associations. Sounds like good fun.

Yeah you just chill this season. Absence might may your heart grow fonder? Hopefully! Lol
    I am not sure I will come back because I requested deletion of that account, I am not willing to play in just the league and cup, I will play in each competition, you know, I might actually go back to my old account, I have a ton of tokens, so what I will do is I will log in to the old account, collect tokens, and have around 80 for next season, I will then go on and win the league, super league, cup and super cup.

That is what I plan to do, while the short legacy of Max FC is over, I had back to back champions leagues with that team but no 3 in a row because there is a 108% team there and also the ads keep freezing which is what led me to leave the game, I will be back next session on my old level 16 account.

I will do my best to win the Quadruple next season with my old account,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I am not sure I will come back because I requested deletion of that account, I am not willing to play in just the league and cup, I will play in each competition, you know, I might actually go back to my old account, I have a ton of tokens, so what I will do is I will log in to the old account, collect tokens, and have around 80 for next season, I will then go on and win the league, super league, cup and super cup.

That is what I plan to do, while the short legacy of Max FC is over, I had back to back champions leagues with that team but no 3 in a row because there is a 108% team there and also the ads keep freezing which is what led me to leave the game, I will be back next session on my old level 16 account.

I will do my best to win the Quadruple next season with my old account,

Nice! Manager returns to old club to restore former glory!! Looking forward to your return
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-16-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Max
    Nice! Manager returns to old club to restore former glory!! Looking forward to your return
    I may do some small maintenance to get in top 8 with my old club, I think Top 4 is out of reach, I enjoyed the game, I won back to back trebles though, I came 2nd in one competition, my opponents probably did not want to face me on my old team, I dominated the servers on those 2 seasons.

I may do some small maintenance to get in top 8 with my old club, I think Top 4 is out of reach, I enjoyed the game, I won back to back trebles though, I came 2nd in one competition, my opponents probably did not want to face me on my old team, I dominated the servers on those 2 seasons.

Some prep work and time for the team to adjust to the new manager

I can imagine. I will also remember the tough teams and be extra cautious with them. This season being the first I actually have teams that will give me trouble

Milestone Achievement - 100 wins

I must say I have enjoyed the game so far because of the wins. Like any manager, push comes to shove only when the losing begins.

We also recently broke our winning streak record so let's see how long we can keep it going!

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2019-11-18-20-11-15-372_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Events - Asia tour

I got through 5 rounds and lost to Malaysia during my first free entry. I rejoined but was not able to play due to an upcoming league match which granted me the 100th win of my managerial career.

Let's see what other freebies we can get when I play again in a few days. Most notable rewards so far was a 23 year old 84 percent 5 star MC with Playmaker SA and a blue jersey. I know 84 percent is not much to most managers but in my team, he is my 5th best player!

Yes I will be also be power training before I continue the event. This is to keep up and ahead of my constantly improving cup and CL competitors. Hopefully it will also help me get through a few more rounds of the event

Max
    Milestone Achievement - 100 wins

I must say I have enjoyed the game so far because of the wins. Like any manager, push comes to shove only when the losing begins.

We also recently broke our winning streak record so let's see how long we can keep it going!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-11-18-20-11-15-372_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	130825

Events - Asia tour

I got through 5 rounds and lost to Malaysia during my first free entry. I rejoined but was not able to play due to an upcoming league match which granted me the 100th win of my managerial career.

Let's see what other freebies we can get when I play again in a few days. Most notable rewards so far was a 23 year old 84 percent 5 star MC with Playmaker SA and a blue jersey. I know 84 percent is not much to most managers but in my team, he is my 5th best player!

Yes I will be also be power training before I continue the event. This is to keep up and ahead of my constantly improving cup and CL competitors. Hopefully it will also help me get through a few more rounds of the event
    Well done, keep going until you get 1,000 wins, I think that is the maximum one you can get, just hopefully you do not get trolled or get fixed results, Becky of luck with your season, I am finished at least for now.

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    2x Champions League Winner. (4,5) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)

Well done, keep going until you get 1,000 wins, I think that is the maximum one you can get, just hopefully you do not get trolled or get fixed results, Becky of luck with your season, I am finished at least for now.

Max FC Level 6.

2x League Champion (3,5) (3x Runner Up. 1,2,4)
    2x Champions League Winner. (4,5) (1x Runner Up 2,)
    3x Cup Winner (2,3,4) (1x Runner Up 5,)
    2x Super Cup Winner (4,5)

Played 215 Won 184 Drew 19 Lost 12.

Scored: 804
    Conceded: 120

Game Over, (At least for now)
    Thanks but I will be taking baby steps. Not thinking too much about how long I will play. But I do feel the game isn't time consuming if I do not spend too much time reading at the forum.

1000 wins is too far down the road for me. My next milestone would be 200 wins!

Trolling from what I read means we have to be much stronger, in attendance with max bonuses. Quite unlikely for me to have them all so I won't have the right to complain.

Max
    Thanks but I will be taking baby steps. Not thinking too much about how long I will play. But I do feel the game isn't time consuming if I do not spend too much time reading at the forum.

1000 wins is too far down the road for me. My next milestone would be 200 wins!

Trolling from what I read means we have to be much stronger, in attendance with max bonuses. Quite unlikely for me to have them all so I won't have the right to complain.
    Fair enough,

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast