Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Great stuff, 3-0 win at home (6-0 agg)

We head to the Champions League Final for the 3rd time in 4 seasons, and the for the 2nd successive season, and we got no yellow cards, so no one is missing the final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congratulations! Am excited, it will be my first ever CL Final!

Max

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Congratulations! Am excited, it will be my first ever CL Final!
    Overall, this is my 5th CL Final ever playing the game and my 3rd in the last 4 seasons,

Enjoy your first one and the best of luck, the first one always feels the best, after that it is still amazing but not as good as you feel when you win for the first time.

Last edited by Max; 11-07-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Max

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

And night I add, before I played this guy, he was unbeaten for 51 matches.

My longest with my new Club is only 43, and we beat him twice now in his last 5 matches, (His form in all competitions went from 5 wins out of 5 to 3 wins and 2 losses thanks to me.

Last edited by Max; 11-15-2019 at 10:06 PM.

And night I add, before I played this guy, he was unbeaten for 51 matches.

My longest with my new Club is only 43, and we beat him twice now in 5 his last 5 matches, (His form in all competitions went from 5 wins out of 5 to 3 wins and 2 losses thanks to me.

That’s great. There is an achievement for that right? When you destroy a winning streak of ??? number of games. Sadly I have not unlocked that yet.

Max

That’s great. There is an achievement for that right? When you destroy a winning streak of ??? number of games. Sadly I have not unlocked that yet.
    No, there is nothing for ending an unbeaten streak, it is for ending someone’s winning streak of 15 or more, so I did not get an achievement.

No one has ever ended my winning streak by beating me thankfully.

Last edited by Max; 11-08-2019 at 07:20 AM.

Season 2 Level 2

I had a good season (Quad winning) but what’s even better is I have gained knowledge. Knowledge through reading and learning what more experienced players have been through. They took the time and effort to write, analyse and compile what would have been normal match data to what it is now. And this knowledge is going to make me a powerhouse going forward. Haha i hope!

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-a7df2d28-4801-448c-9e26-714d50cd0fa5.jpg

2 draws and 1 loss

The 2 draws did not really affect me. One came in the CL group stage when it was apparent that I would qualify top of the group. The other in a cup tie when I had already won the first leg 7-0. Both ties could have been prevented I believe. In both instances I was not supporting.

The league loss. Now this really stressed me for a week until he was trolled and the league was finally mine. It wasn’t a loss that the system forced upon me. This was complacency and ignorance on my part and a smart and tricky opposing manager.

He kept his best players on the bench. I did not even notice when he swapped them in. I logged in and i had lost. So I checked his team and still the same. Around the same quality. Now in the match report was when I noticed a few more 5 star players. That’s when I checked and saw them on his bench. I deserved to lose. He was active enough to log in to load his main players in and log in again to load them out after.

Winning the Quadruple

I don’t want to make a big deal of it as it’s only 1 quad. From what I see, most players achieve this. Plus I was only level 2. It’s easy in the beginning like most players mentioned. Let’s see if I can win more.

Preparing for Level 3

We are not a wealthy squad yet so my prep work starts now. Same order of things, sell players so we do not lose money when the value drops tonight. Only keep those players that we will be playing next season for sure. Fill the gaps with the cheapest possible players to minimise losses. This is what my team looks like now after selling. Starting quality of 66, best 14 of 61. Which will be 41 tomorrow so we are going to work fast at the auctions later tonight.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-fe54a6d6-7cf9-4d31-aa80-b24379d2eaec.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-09-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    Season 2 Level 2

I had a good season (Quad winning) but what’s even better is I have gained knowledge. Knowledge through reading and learning what more experienced players have been through. They took the time and effort to write, analyse and compile what would have been normal match data to what it is now. And this knowledge is going to make me a powerhouse going forward. Haha i hope!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7DF2D28-4801-448C-9E26-714D50CD0FA5.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	130611

2 draws and 1 loss

The 2 draws did not really affect me. One came in the CL group stage when it was apparent that I would qualify top of the group. The other in a cup tie when I had already won the first leg 7-0. Both ties could have been prevented I believe. In both instances I was not supporting.

The league loss. Now this really stressed me for a week until he was trolled and the league was finally mine. It wasn’t a loss that the system forced upon me. This was complacency and ignorance on my part and a smart and tricky opposing manager.

He kept his best players on the bench. I did not even notice when he swapped them in. I logged in and i had lost. So I checked his team and still the same. Around the same quality. Now in the match report was when I noticed a few more 5 star players. That’s when I checked and saw them on his bench. I deserved to lose. He was active enough to log in to load his main players in and log in again to load them out after.

Winning the Quadruple

I don’t want to make a big deal of it as it’s only 1 quad. From what I see, most players achieve this. Plus I was only level 2. It’s easy in the beginning like most players mentioned. Let’s see if I can win more.

Preparing for Level 3

We are not a wealthy squad yet so my prep work starts now. Same order of things, sell players so we do not lose money when the value drops tonight. Only keep those players that we will be playing next season for sure. Fill the gaps with the cheapest possible players to minimise losses. This is what my team looks like now after selling. Starting quality of 66, best 14 of 61. Which will be 41 tomorrow so we are going to work fast at the auctions later tonight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE54A6D6-7CF9-4D31-AA80-B24379D2EAEC.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	130612
    I have 2 trebles in a row, I came second in one competition. This season was the cup, well done though.

I have 2 trebles in a row, I came second in one competition. This season was the cup, well done though.

Thanks. I do hope I can keep it going. 2 in a row is really good. I wonder if the system makes it more difficult for managers after they win? Do you feel any difference? Tougher?

Max

Thanks. I do hope I can keep it going. 2 in a row is really good. I wonder if the system makes it more difficult for managers after they win? Do you feel any difference? Tougher?
    Yes, here is my first treble compared to last seasons, I have less goals, less wins and more draws and it has been more difficult to win as we were drawn against tough opponents.

2 Seasons Ago,

Last Season.

Last edited by Max; 11-09-2019 at 11:02 PM.

Yes, here is my first treble compared to last seasons, I have less goals, less wins and more draws and it has been more difficult to win as we were drawn against tough opponents.

You mentioned to SuperDunk you do not powertrain so this is good. Plus you do not manipulate or sell high quality players at season end right? I think your results are good and directly linked to managerial skills. For me, not so much. I sell players but buy back on day 1 so it is lowering quality. I just cant do it very effectively yet as i have no 1 star players and not enough resources. That's why i do not advertise my accomplishments as well as i know it was not entirely based on effort and skill.

These are my career stats. Season 1 was better for me.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-1.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-10-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast