Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    The reason I felt this might be exceptional was because of his quality and that he scored 3 all by himself. I have had games where all my defensive players scored too but it was never a hat trick and never with such quality.
    Yes I agree this is very rare, I have had a SC score 2 goals in matches running, so he got 4 in 2 and then back he went to his normal self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes I agree this is very rare, I have had a SC score 2 goals in matches running, so he got 4 in 2 and then back he went to his normal self

I played the same fella today and he was back to normal too. That’s shows when the game engine decides on a position to dominate the match, any kind of quality will do. Never experienced 4 goals in 2 from a defender before. That’s rare as well

Max
    I played the same fella today and he was back to normal too. That’s shows when the game engine decides on a position to dominate the match, any kind of quality will do. Never experienced 4 goals in 2 from a defender before. That’s rare as well
    Yeah, a few seasons ago on another account this is what happened, my old account used to be trolled all the time,

My first one in my favour was a 6-0 win over a 3% stronger team, I wasn’t even fully prepared for the game?

The next game was vs a 20% weaker team and we drew 1-1, then it was 1-3 vs a 6% weaker team (not a troll but still)

Then, 3-2 to a 30% weaker team, and 3-2 vs a 11% weaker team despite leading 2-0 until the 75th minute

And then a 2-1 loss to that 28% weaker team that I had drawn to previously, we beat them 3-2 in the return leg but we were out on away goals.

Then 1-1 vs a 40% weaker team and a 0-2 loss at home to a 15% weaker team in the cup semi finals, this knocked me out so I had had enough and quit and I started a new account the next day, Max FC, the one I am using, I have no regrets leaving the old one behind as this one is rarely trolled, we won 2 Champions leagues which we had not won before playing with the new account, we won the 3 cups in a row, which I had not won in 14 seasons before starting this account, the 2 leagues and back to back Super Cups, I really wanted to play in the Super Cup and I have played in back to back ones and won them both. I also said I would give up when I won a Champions League but I won 2, and I have won everything now including the SL so I am ready to leave now at the end of the season.

Yeah, a few seasons ago on another account this is what happened, my old account used to be trolled all the time,

My first one in my favour was a 6-0 win over a 3% stronger team, I wasn’t even fully prepared for the game?

The next game was vs a 20% weaker team and we drew 1-1, then it was 1-3 vs a 6% weaker team (not a troll but still)

Then, 3-2 to a 30% weaker team, and 3-2 vs a 11% weaker team despite leading 2-0 until the 75th minute

And then a 2-1 loss to that 28% weaker team that I had drawn to previously, we beat them 3-2 in the return leg but we were out on away goals.

Then 1-1 vs a 40% weaker team and a 0-2 loss at home to a 15% weaker team in the cup semi finals, this knocked me out so I had had enough and quit and I started a new account the next day, Max FC, the one I am using, I have no regrets leaving the old one behind as this one is rarely trolled, we won 2 Champions leagues which we had not won before playing with the new account, we won the 3 cups in a row, which I had not won in 14 seasons before starting this account, the 2 leagues and back to back Super Cups, I really wanted to play in the Super Cup and I have played in back to back ones and won them both. I also said I would give up when I won a Champions League but I won 2, and I have won everything now including the SL so I am ready to leave now at the end of the season.

I have read alot of stories about teams losing multiple times to much weaker teams causing them to miss out on trophies. It really does sound like sometimes the game decides who wins and if you are in the lead against their favourite. They screw you over.

But having said that, many hall of fame great teams have won over 60 of each trophy. They get trolled too but still win plenty so i do not think the system can be blamed.

I think you will be back and you will win even more next time with an even better statistics!
    Last edited by Sillybq; 11-14-2019 at 06:52 AM.

Max
    You mentioned to SuperDunk you do not powertrain so this is good. Plus you do not manipulate or sell high quality players at season end right? I think your results are good and directly linked to managerial skills. For me, not so much. I sell players but buy back on day 1 so it is lowering quality. I just cant do it very effectively yet as i have no 1 star players and not enough resources. That's why i do not advertise my accomplishments as well as i know it was not entirely based on effort and skill.

These are my career stats. Season 1 was better for me.
    Attachment 130652
    You would have gotten 36 wins and a draw in your first season then the 48 wins 2 draws and a loss,

This is good, best of luck for the rest of your time in the game, as I have mentioned, I left the game yesterday so I was on the game since March 3rd 2017 and I quit Yesterday (November 14th 2019.)

However that was my 3rd stint and I got bored and left after I have won every trophy on the game at least more than once,

Super League included, anyway, I decided 2 and a half years on the game and 3 different stints and since I won everything, I decided enough is enough, and I quit yesterday.

Make sure to keep us updated on your team.

I just made my final update to Max FC team showcase so I have now played 215 games.

I think 2 and a half years is enough gameplay, right?

Max
    Season 3 Level 3 Day 1 Update

Hitting the auctions

What a day?!?! After many hours (around 6 in total) and a lot of compromises, I am finally done shopping. What fellow forumers told me was true, you can get 1 token young players and almost all of my purchases were. However, most were not 1st tier or 2nd tier fast trainers. But we will manage, I mean we have to. Tokens were not the issue since we were buying low quality. Cash on the other hand, sigh.
    Attachment 130663

Scouting the competition

Cup - I expected weak opponents but this is what I saw. What the hell man. He was 90 quality during the draw. What is he doing with me? My team at best was only 81 quality last season. Lol look at his trophies. I can’t imagine what it would be like if I didn’t lower quality. There are a few other 60 plus quality players and none have done their shopping. Quality is still the same as straight after the draw. It’s going to be tough.
    Attachment 130664
    Attachment 130665

CL - Nothing special most weak guys but I found this guy. He has a lot of cash. The amount he has tells me he is active and sold his players. Look at his trophies. He isn’t a pushover. I reckon my quarter finals will be against him and will be the biggest test this season in CL.
    Attachment 130666
    Attachment 130667
    Attachment 130668

What’s next?

So now all that’s left is training then daily routine. However, I intend to hold off training to see how my opponents shape up. With my purchases today, my rating is now 76 which might not be much but is still better than all of them. They might have gone awol. Maybe they are semi active and do not train daily. My team is young while theirs is old. Just daily training will create a big quality difference if they are not active.

From scouting, I should only face tough competition from the QF of both Cup and CL. So I shall train prior to that if necessary. While I do like to dominate, I do also need to save for the future of the club. Till next time!
    Best of luck with your battle against that opponent in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League, last season, I predicted I would get to the Semi Finals and lose vs that guy I was talking about last season, we got to the Semi Finals and we smashed him.

It was 6-0, turns out he never turned up to any matches and we won the CL Comfortably.

You would have gotten 36 wins and a draw in your first season then the 48 wins 2 draws and a loss,

This is good, best of luck for the rest of your time in the game, as I have mentioned, I left the game yesterday so I was on the game since March 3rd 2017 and I quit Yesterday (November 14th 2019.)

However that was my 3rd stint and I got bored and left after I have won every trophy on the game at least more than once,

Super League included, anyway, I decided 2 and a half years on the game and 3 different stints and since I won everything, I decided enough is enough, and I quit yesterday.

Make sure to keep us updated on your team.

I just made my final update to Max FC team showcase so I have now played 215 games.

I think 2 and a half years is enough gameplay, right?

I really was hoping we could be in the same association. I can't attend all games but I like to be with chatty peeps as I am one myself. I hold myself back alot here in the forum as well. Lol.

Do come back. I am against alot of players who win alot of trophies in this draw but they all ain't active. It looks like they won just by buying players and leaving them on their own, maybe adding a few more purchases as weeks go by when they do log in. It's all luck.

Best of luck with your battle against that opponent in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League, last season, I predicted I would get to the Semi Finals and lose vs that guy I was talking about last season, we got to the Semi Finals and we smashed him.

It was 6-0, turns out he never turned up to any matches and we won the CL Comfortably.

Thanks for reading. Yeah mate, my potential deal-breakers are CL QF and Cup Semi. Both are not very active though. They probably log in once a week but buy players whenever they do. I think that's all they do because I saw the stats of their games and it looks like their teams do not train nor do they heal injured players.

This is his current formation. Cup Semi Opponent. Strongest opponent this season at the moment. Won all trophies since level 1. His 87.5 is higher than me at the moment.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2019-11-16-14-56-37-894_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Very attacking! But 2 defenders? Seriously?? Anyway his league is tough. He has got to fight for that one. His league is much harder than our cup where he only faces me. Unless the system feels anything below 70 should also have a chance.

Max
    I really was hoping we could be in the same association. I can't attend all games but I like to be with chatty peeps as I am one myself. I hold myself back alot here in the forum as well. Lol.

Do come back. I am against alot of players who win alot of trophies in this draw but they all ain't active. It looks like they won just by buying players and leaving them on their own, maybe adding a few more purchases as weeks go by when they do log in. It's all luck.
    Well It is Called Max FC, I suppose I could just play Association games, I have never really used it, I sold all of my good players so we are going to get battered all season, I still think we would have anyway had we not sold anyone, everyone is stronger than me even if I had my best team out.

Well It is Called Max FC, I suppose I could just play Association games, I have never really used it, I sold all of my good players so we are going to get battered all season, I still think we would have anyway had we not sold anyone, everyone is stronger than me even if I had my best team out.

I will check with you again next season. But I hope to join a gold 1 asso. I read it’s 50 tokens and is manageable for below 100 quality. I am so excited about associations. Sounds like good fun.

Yeah you just chill this season. Absence might may your heart grow fonder? Hopefully! Lol
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast