Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Season 8 Level 8 End of Season Summary

Super Cup

I am going to start off writing about the Super Cup as it had my toughest competitor and caused me quite a fair bit of stress. As you can see from the fixture timings, there was absolutely no time to prepare my team. I was not the only player affected as there were a number of players who faced similar fixture allocations. Some were lucky enough to have a home league match which could be amended so there would be ample time between matches.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-6b870c53-4e86-4603-b4f5-165115c64fbb.jpeg

I do not know how it went for other players but my Super Cup match commenced immediately after my league fixture ended. I exited the league fixture early to attempt to use the preparation tab to instantly recover my team but failed. I did however take preemptive actions suspecting this might be the case.

I added 3 bench players to my main lineup for the league fixture and substituted another 3 bench players in when the league match commenced. This allowed me to conserve 6 starters at max condition for my Super Cup matchup. I would also sub out the 3 bench players in my starting lineup once the Super Cup match commenced.

Doing this was a gamble as i would have exhausted all substitutions early in the game and would be vulnerable if there were underperforming players or any injuries. It did work out for me eventually. No injuries and a relatively easy win. My opponent was present and had supporters but my team executed brilliantly.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-5c096f1e-1832-4add-8458-fb2a4ab9993c.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-8e86402c-a7ea-4a8c-916f-77261a8fa05b.jpg

League, Cup and CL

I have nothing new to say regarding the other competitions. Only the CL had competition who were able to cause me problems. But the teams that were good were trolled along the way and i met the weaker teams instead.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-b963602b-63f1-4601-9e16-0128637346f4.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-1411c027-f6d9-4e62-b11e-0fcad1054213.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-a83ce0a4-0ce4-451d-a915-1ed283b8980f.jpg

Record

Finally after many seasons, i was able to replicate my perfect 51 win season. I can’t quite remember but i believe my only other time was at level 3. It is not an easy feat even for manipulating teams as getting trolled is very common. It is possible to come up with the win in troll matches but how many of us always make the right decisions at the most critical moments. We might make enough good decisions to get the draw but getting the win might require flawless management.

Not alot of goals scored but another defensive statement as the team conceded only 4 in 51 matches. I must mention i am not a believer in adjusting to my opponents so i have been consistently using the same formation for awhile now. My feeling is that the tactical set ups and orders are more important for this game not the formations.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-99e5c2e0-8c2d-4e5c-833c-e629964884a8.jpg

Others

I have finally achieved level 91 in training and i did it while storing almost 3.5k rest so i believe it might be possible to complete this at level 6-7 perhaps? Also the team has crossed 2000 goals scored midway through the season.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 04-26-2020 at 12:00 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Season 8 Level 8 End of Season Summary

Super Cup

I am going to start off writing about the Super Cup as it had my toughest competitor and caused me quite a fair bit of stress. As you can see from the fixture timings, there was absolutely no time to prepare my team. I was not the only player affected as there were a number of players who faced similar fixture allocations. Some were lucky enough to have a home league match which could be amended so there would be ample time between matches.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6B870C53-4E86-4603-B4F5-165115C64FBB.jpeg 
Views:	59 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	133130

I do not know how it went for other players but my Super Cup match commenced immediately after my league fixture ended. I exited the league fixture early to attempt to use the preparation tab to instantly recover my team but failed. I did however take preemptive actions suspecting this might be the case.

I added 3 bench players to my main lineup for the league fixture and substituted another 3 bench players in when the league match commenced. This allowed me to conserve 6 starters at max condition for my Super Cup matchup. I would also sub out the 3 bench players in my starting lineup once the Super Cup match commenced.

Doing this was a gamble as i would have exhausted all substitutions early in the game and would be vulnerable if there were underperforming players or any injuries. It did work out for me eventually. No injuries and a relatively easy win. My opponent was present and had supporters but my team executed brilliantly.

Name:	5C096F1E-1832-4ADD-8458-FB2A4AB9993C.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	133131

Name:	8E86402C-A7EA-4A8C-916F-77261A8FA05B.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	133132

League, Cup and CL

I have nothing new to say regarding the other competitions. Only the CL had competition who were able to cause me problems. But the teams that were good were trolled along the way and i met the weaker teams instead.

Name:	B963602B-63F1-4601-9E16-0128637346F4.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	133133

Name:	1411C027-F6D9-4E62-B11E-0FCAD1054213.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	133134

Name:	A83CE0A4-0CE4-451D-A915-1ED283B8980F.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	133135

Record

Finally after many seasons, i was able to replicate my perfect 51 win season. I can’t quite remember but i believe my only other time was at level 3. It is not an easy feat even for manipulating teams as getting trolled is very common. It is possible to come up with the win in troll matches but how many of us always make the right decisions at the most critical moments. We might make enough good decisions to get the draw but getting the win might require flawless management.

Not alot of goals scored but another defensive statement as the team conceded only 4 in 51 matches. I must mention i am not a believer in adjusting to my opponents so i have been consistently using the same formation for awhile now. My feeling is that the tactical set ups and orders are more important for this game not the formations.

Name:	99E5C2E0-8C2D-4E5C-833C-E629964884A8.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	133136

Others

I have finally achieved level 91 in training and i did it while storing almost 3.5k rest so i believe it might be possible to complete this at level 6-7 perhaps? Also the team has crossed 2000 goals scored midway through the season.
    Congrats on another successful season.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Congrats on another successful season.
    Thanks Max and congrats on the 50 token win as well!

Max
    Thanks Max and congrats on the 50 token win as well!
    Thanks, I needed it as my association got relegated.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Thanks, I needed it as my association got relegated.

You deserved it mate. I enjoyed reading your daily updates. Hope you keep that going!

Max
    You deserved it mate. I enjoyed reading your daily updates. Hope you keep that going!
    I will do my best, I like reading your ons as well, I have been doing it since September.

Your doing well so far, you still haven’t dropped a trophy yet.

Good luck for this season.

Milestone Achievement - 400 Wins

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-05-05-12-42-14-468_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

While it does make me happy to hit 400 wins, I must say I am disappointed with how my King of Champions event ended.

Let me write briefly about it.

I started off with the 6th best team at around 103 percent and ended at 107 percent. The best teams were 123, 117, 116 and 2 teams around 113 to 114. I did not give up and finished the first 2 days at 3rd spot. What I lacked in quality, I made up with activity. Alarms and losing quite a fair bit of sleep pushed the fight to the very end where I eventually lost out finishing at 4th with no rewards. While I didn't spend any tokens, I felt the time I invested was worth a lot more hence the frustration. Lesson learnt. Gotta pick my battles wisely.

As for my 400 wins, I must say I have been lucky. I do sometimes lose in associations to weak teams with low white skills. So I am fortunate it has not happened in official games. Also I have a little streak going now. Holding my breath as we head towards my record around season end. It could mean trouble. Gonna knock on wood!

Having played 8 seasons and now in my 9th season. I can't say I have learnt very much more about the game since reading the guides during my 2nd season. I see weird formations winning, GKs scoring and assisting heaps and association mates who do not train nor attend matches win at least 1 trophy a season at high levels. The only constant I notice in all scenarios is that white skills are important to winning. No matter who you play or how you play. If your whites are much higher than your opponents, you can win even if he has a better overall quality.

Well enough of this, I will finally be resting well later tonight. Hope everyone did better than me in the King of Champs.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-05-2020 at 08:07 PM.

Max

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Congrats on the milestone but, I didn’t do well either in the event, I came fifth, drawn with some hard teams, after the second day, I didn’t bother so much, didn’t even get the emblem, I wasn’t planning on using it though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats on the milestone but, I didn’t do well either in the event, I came fifth, drawn with some hard teams, after the second day, I didn’t bother so much, didn’t even get the emblem, I wasn’t planning on using it though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks. If only i gave up on the second day as well. I wasted alot of time and effort. Only on the 3rd day sitting at 3rd spot did i realise i could lose it on the final day but i pressed on hoping the system would favour my weaker side. Guess not. Got the emblem but i am a player not a collector so prefer the tokens and resources.

Max
    Thanks. If only i gave up on the second day as well. I wasted alot of time and effort. Only on the 3rd day sitting at 3rd spot did i realise i could lose it on the final day but i pressed on hoping the system would favour my weaker side. Guess not. Got the emblem but i am a player not a collector so prefer the tokens and resources.
    Ok then, good luck with the rest of your season.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast