Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player

Season 16 Level 16 End of Season Summary

Bad season overall. It was not just the cup final loss. I almost gave up the league and finished the season with 2 draws and 2 losses.
    Not sure why, I had the same kind of opponents I've always had and invested more greens than usual into training my team so I can't explain it.
    Hopefully it has something to do with form or team chemistry and gets better next season.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-12-06-00-56-06-314_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2020-12-06-00-55-49-165_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Might be taking a break soon. Weighting my options now. It's a real shame to see my record ruined
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Season 16 Level 16 End of Season Summary

Bad season overall. It was not just the cup final loss. I almost gave up the league and finished the season with 2 draws and 2 losses.
    Not sure why, I had the same kind of opponents I've always had and invested more greens than usual into training my team so I can't explain it.
    Hopefully it has something to do with form or team chemistry and gets better next season.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-12-06-00-56-06-314_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	136019
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-12-06-00-55-49-165_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	136020

Might be taking a break soon. Weighting my options now. It's a real shame to see my record ruined
    Hard luck on losing your first trophy, well, three trophies in a season is still quite good.

Indeed it is a real shame as you were four matches away from being 500 unbeaten. Even still, you have lost four games from 800 odd matches. That’s still something to be proud of.

Even though it is unfortunate, streaks like the one you went on have to come to an end some day.

Hopefully you get back on track this season.
    Last edited by Max; 12-13-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hard luck on losing your first trophy, well, three trophies in a season is still quite good.

Indeed it is a real shame as you were four matches away from being 500 unbeaten. Even still, you have lost four games from 800 odd matches. That’s still something to be proud of.

Even though it is unfortunate, streaks like the one you went on have to come to an end some day.

Hopefully you get back on track this season.
    Like you said mate. A real shame. Anyway, I scrapped my tanking plan this season. Looks like l got fewer manipulators and upsellers this season so am going for glory. Hopefully no surprises 😉

Season 17 Level 17 End of Season Summary

Another disappointing season. I lost to an untrained 4 star team in the CL finals 0-1. Almost 50 quality better yet I felt helpless. Once again my subs performed worse than my starters and his GK performed admirably while mine had a bad day. No tactical changes helped as well.

The cup loss last season was against a well trained team with good whites which i think is acceptable. However, the CL opponent who beat me this season did not have a well trained team. His players looked like they were straight off the auction market and he even had some 3 star players in the mix. I have beaten him many times in all competitions over many seasons and this is my first time losing to him which really shouldn’t have happened. I am sooo angry.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2021-01-02-23-07-53-644_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 01-04-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Season 18 Level 18

My first time tanking while training and going for trophies. I found it very different from tanking with an inactive account, way more difficult. At times I felt it was actually easier to play normally. It was sometimes difficult for me to log in to switch teams before the cup and cl matchups. Good thing is we can preset and load formations so that made it alot easier.

I think my dismal performances in previous seasons lead to a very easy season. Won everything other than the league with ease. I saved many greens this season as no promotion means I will have a much higher quality during the draw. Blues dipped intially due to league losses but recovered once the friendly championship started.

Back to normal next season. It has been very difficult watching my team lose. I know most think that I shouldn't have attended my league matches when tanking but I wanted the boosters and I didn't want them subbing in my strong players when injury strikes.

FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2021-01-30-21-56-31-931_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Faced a tough first round cup opponent and decided to test my skills. Am just sharing my joy here as I expected to lose.

Fellow manipulator/tanker/upseller and winner of many trophies. We are at level 18.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2021-02-02-11-33-25-175_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Has better trained players than me.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2021-02-02-11-10-06-394_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2021-02-02-11-41-18-841_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2021-02-02-11-13-00-349_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2021-02-02-11-13-25-849_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Has many friends to support. While I can't attend most matches this season and no time to switch my team so will probably be eliminated soon.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-screenshot_2021-02-02-11-09-40-871_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Won both and convincingly.
    FC Silly - My Experiments, Experiences and Accomplishments as a Non Token Player-img_20210202_112711.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-02-2021 at 03:44 AM.

Can you show your tactic and instructions ?

Quote Originally Posted by LuMoHk0o View Post
    Can you show your tactic and instructions ?
    I am unable to share my tactics and instructions as i change them based on my opponent and also depends on game statistics.
    I can share my formation strategies instead as it is less opponent dependant.
    My formation changes every season and depends on the fast trainer i am able to buy to fill gaps.
    But in general i feel safer following these guidelines below.

Min 3 defenders
    Either 3 DCs or 2 wingbacks and a DC

Min 4 in central midfield area
    Either 2 DMC or 2 MC and an AMC

My attackers are fixed. Always 2 wingers and an AMC as well at an ST.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-09-2021 at 05:13 PM.

So any like this GK-DR-DC-DL-DMC-DMC-MC-AMC-AMR-AML-ST ? Sorry for my english.

Quote Originally Posted by LuMoHk0o View Post
    So any like this GK-DR-DC-DL-DMC-DMC-MC-AMC-AMR-AML-ST ? Sorry for my english.
    Yes correct. That's one of the variations. Like I said, have a few variations depending on what is available for me to buy since the auction sometimes just doesn't give me what I need.

For your other queries.

Attacking or defensive depends on opponent.
    Passing depends on weather.
    Pressing, counters and offside traps depends on attacking or defensive.
    Flanks or middle attack also depends on opponent.
    Zonal or MTM also depends on opponent.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast