Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: eagle fc (english team)

Rookie
    yesterday was a tough day with a 2-2 draw in the league, away to 3rd placed Tommo Athletic and a 2-2 draw away in the champions league. results elsewhere in the league meant the gap at the top stays at 5 points so the day wasnt a disaster.

today looks no easier as im in work when both games are to be played so will not be able to swap players and alter formations. a league game at the leagues current form team who are now in 2nd and a quarter final cup game will be payed without my input.

Fingers crossed the players can pull through

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle FC View Post
    a big match brought out a big performance from Eagle FC. a 3-0 victory take them through to the cup quarter final and keeps the money coming in ahead of next years player reshuffle
    Can you tell me a tactic that will beat 4-3W-1-2? Because I have to win this after being 1 goal down in the CL...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    id play a 4-1-2-3 with 2 MCs. i hope this isnt too late for you as i didnt get on yesterday. what is your 2 team ratings? are you at home for the second leg?

Rookie
    yesterdays results went the way of Eagle FC with a 4-0 win, away in the league and a 2-1 win in the cup at home. I was expecting maybe a win and draw but 2 wins is a great result as i couldnt alter my team inbetween games.

today i face another league game, which shouldnt throw up too many problems and a champions league 2nd leg. In the league we welcome Murat FC to THE NEST, a team we beat 3-2 in the reverse leg earlier in the season. The champions league fixture looks more tricky, after a 2-2 draw away @momo fc, but with momo having to come to THE NEST and win, we should be able to make it through to the quarters.

Rookie
    first match of the day and another comfortable league win, 6-0 in front of a great home support, sees Eagle FC go into tonights crunch game in confident spirits.

On another note i now have 115 tokens and 15 million to spend next season. My target was 120 tokens and 25 million by the end of the season, im now stretching it to 140 tokens and 25 million, although i could exceed this if i can stay in the cup and champions league into the semi and final stages

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle FC View Post
    id play a 4-1-2-3 with 2 MCs. i hope this isnt too late for you as i didnt get on yesterday. what is your 2 team ratings? are you at home for the second leg?
    Away. The opposing team is much weaker...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    yes i stand by that formation...4-1-2-3 should do it for you. set team mentality to attacking with red arrows on MCs. Id put blue arrow on DCs and DMC, and maybe red arrows on the DL and DR as you need goals and these players pushing forward can be very effective.

Rookie
    let me know how your game goes pnr.

as for my champions league campain its still going strong, but it very nearly wasnt. Momo hit first on 10 mins, making it advantage them with a 1-0 leade and a 3-2 aggregate lead and for the first 20 had the best part of the pressure. but we hit back and with a 10 minute flurry before half time had turned the tie on its head and all but secured safe passage, going in at half time 3-1 on the night and 5-3 on aggregate. the second half was a non event as Eagle were happy to see it out and Momo seemed to have given up.

Apprentice
    It is better if you remove all the arrows except red on aml/r and 1 of your striker, playing with lots of arrows at low level is ok but it kills ya team in higher level! Recommendation is max 5 arrows on your squad

Aww. U have the same name as my team name. lol
    OT: Good luck, +1
    Eagles F.C

Level 1 - LEAGUE WINNERS & CUP WINNERS
    Level 2 - League Runner Up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast