Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: eagle fc (english team)

Rookie

eagle fc (english team)

hi all.

i posted a thread in another section asking about non token buyers. Iv ad a few replies and someone suggested i start a thread here to show how i work my team and budget etc.

So

Im a non token buyer and have been playing since 12/2 this year. I do try and do surveys etc for extra tokens and watch videos etc.
    My first season was a bit of a wash out as i was out of the cup before i joined, but i did manage to get 3rd in the league. Since then iv gone on to win seasons 2 and 3, I took 3rd place in the cup and champions league in season 2, and won the cup in season 3 and finished 2nd in the champions league in season 3. My main focuses are always league and cup as they offer more reward than the champs league, but i will throw everything at them all whilst i have the squads to do so. I try and be online for games but work stops me sometimes as i cannot access internet in my workplace.

my club

this is my current squad

my stadium

my trophy room

you may notice in the first pic i have more tokens. this was the last pic i took and i had completed another survey to get another 8 tokens and watched a video. i had also played a match, which i won 3-1, and sold the bottom player on my squad list. so my money is different aswell. i will try and post up daily my results and anything major i do, ie making tokens and signing players etc.

i am by no means a pro but it has been pointed out that im doing quite well for someone that doesnt spend a penny on the game. tips are always welcome and il try and answer any questions anyone has for me if i can. thanks for reading all
    PeterMeter likes this.

Rookie
    i couldnt post yesterday as i was in work 14 hours and dont have internet but il update now.

i have played 3 games since i put my team up.

game 1 was a cup game on the 16/5. it was a home game and one i wanted to win, but we only managed a 1-1 draw and now must go to peria pahit fc looking for a win, which will be tough.

games 2 was champions league and a nothing game for my team as we were already guaranteed top spot, it finished 1-0 to Eagle FC and means we go through to the knockout stages having not conceded a goal.

game 3 was a league game against the rock bottom club. the result a flattering 10-0 win which keeps us top and gives us momentum coming into a big day for us.

today we have 2 games, 1 league and the second leg of the cup(a big game financially).

iv managed to take another free offer for tokens and am now on 99. my aim was to have around 100 tokens at the start of ext season but now im aiming for 120 and hopefully around 25 million to spend, although this depends on a good cup run, which is why todays cup game is so important

Very great squad! Good luck with your career!

Can you rename all the Thai players? They make your team unrealistic...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    im sorry but i do not buy tokens so i dont want to waste them renaming players

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle FC View Post
    im sorry but i do not buy tokens so i dont want to waste them renaming players
    OK, that's fine but where do you get all these tokens from?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    watching videos filling in surveys and looking at free apps is ALL i do for tokens mate

Rookie
    Another 10-0 win in the league this morning and with 2nd place in the lead suffering a loss we are now 5 points clear, giving us a bit of a chance to concentrate on cup and champions league

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle FC View Post
    Another 10-0 win in the league this morning and with 2nd place in the lead suffering a loss we are now 5 points clear, giving us a bit of a chance to concentrate on cup and champions league
    Screenshot of that 10-0 win please?

For me I bought 22 tokens per week with 100 THB...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    iv posted up my recent results...hope this is ok. i can do screenshots of goals if you like

Rookie
    a big match brought out a big performance from Eagle FC. a 3-0 victory take them through to the cup quarter final and keeps the money coming in ahead of next years player reshuffle
    PeterMeter likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast