Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: eagle fc (english team)

Rookie
    yeah gl liam.

yesterday was a good day and saw me stretch me lead at the top of the league table whilst securing passage to the cup semi final, with a 5-0 away win in the league and a 3-1 away win in the cup quarter final 2nd leg.

today has started more roughly though, i signed a player on a free so i could sell him(worthwhile as he has good value and only cost a few tokens), which was a bit of a result, but only managed a 1-1 home draw in the league game, this could reduce my lead at the top back to 5 points if Tommo athletic, my boss at work, get an away day win. worse than the result i had a player sent off with a straight red, meaning that one of my stronger defenders will miss 2 games in the league. Ah well one of my injured players will be back tomorrow so i guess that makes up for it.

I have a champions league quarter final later so will update again then

Rookie
    ok...iv not managed to update for nearly a week and in fairness its been pretty much all one way. im still leading in the title race, wit a 5 point lead and just 4 games to play. im now in the final of the cup after managing to go through without winning a semi final leg, with a 0-0 at home and a 2-2 away giving me a win on the away goals rule. im also in the semis of the champions league and carry a 5-3 lead into the 2nd leg which will be played at home.

my targets for tokens and money have more than been met, i have 151 tokens and 24.5 million to spend, and tat could easily rise to 35 if i can win cup/champions league.

i will also be selling a few players before the start of next season and will be able to be picky with who i sign. i currently have 7 scout rated players but will hopefully see that rise to 9 over the next day or 2.

Rookie
    another good day yesterday. with wins in the league and 2nd leg semi of the champions league.

first up was a league victory away at a team with hopes of champions league next season. a 3-0 win all but left their dreams in tatters, and with results elsewhere going our way Eagle FC now need 1 win from the last 3 games to seal top spot, and with todays home game against bottom placed opposition, we should seal it with 2 games to spare.

next came a game we already had a 5-3 lead in, and never looked like giving the opposition a chance to get back into the tie. we ran out 4-0 winners, taking the tie 9-3 and a place in the final.

that means we have a final to play today and a final tomorrow aswell. could be an important 2 days as we also look to sell off a few players before the new season. we now have 28.8 million in the bank and 159 tokens.

Rookie
    well the season is over and its been a good one for Eagle FC but not perfect. I was unable to manage my team before the champions league final and as i had sold a lot of my squad and not set new substitution orders i lost the final, and also had 3 players injured in the game meaning i finished it with 8 players on the field. my own stupid fault but with that in mind a 3-1 defeat wasnt the worst that could have happened.

we won the cup in much better circumstance running out 4-1 winners and finished the league top, 10 points clear and with a goal difference of +107,scoring 114 and conceding 7. with the skeleton of a strong squad and a war chest of around 47 million and nearly 180 tokens next year should bring more success. Not bad for someone who refuses to buy tokens i think. tomorrow is the start of the new season so il be strating to look into the transfer market and bring in some young talented players to move the club forward

Rookie
    ok. yesterday was an expensive day with an almost complete overhaul of my squad. but we are pretty much ready to take on the world again and i have new token and cash targets of 200 tokens and hopefully 50 million plus to take into julys season.

my spending

the new team

my trophy room

i still need another DC or maybe 2 but can wait for the right players and i would like to replace my MR but that can wait a season if needed. so unless the right players appear i will not buy more until next season.

my targets are a good cup run(semis or final) and a good champions league run, with a league win again.
    my first game went well with an absolute battering inflicted on real madrid, we ran out 6-1 winners, with their goal coming from a penalty, which also got my striker sent off. he has since left the club so we have no bans going into the season. we play the second leg today but expect to defend the lead we have

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123