Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Serenity FC (English Team)

Serenity FC (English Team)

Hi all, I'd like to present to you my team, Serenity FC.

Serenity FC (English Team)-intro.jpg

Founded: 12/04/2013.

Club Stadia - Falconwood

Serenity FC (English Team)-facilities.jpg

As of end of Season 3, 30th June 2013

The Team

Meet the current squad.

Serenity FC (English Team)-current-squad.jpg

As of end start of Season 4, new additions to come.

Squad as of end of Season 2

Serenity FC (English Team)-squad.jpg

I have generated a rather large amount of tokens from the use of Tapjoy for iPhone and surveys etc, having only bought a small amount of tokens using my own funds.

The Trophy Room

Current Season 4, Level 4.

Serenity FC (English Team)-trophies.jpg

Level 1: League 1st place.
    Cup Winner.

Level 2: League 1st place.
    Cup Preliminary Stage.
    Champions League Winner.

Level 3: League 1st place.
    Cup Quarter Finals. (Seeded into Level 6 Cup draw)
    Champions League Semis, 3rd Place.

League Table, Level 2:

Serenity FC (English Team)-league-no-2.jpg

Insane Goal Difference!

League Table, Level 3:

Serenity FC (English Team)-table.jpg

Squeaky Bum Time!

Serenity FC Hall of Fame

This is the area dedicated to any outstanding players throughout the short history of the club so far.

Alex Swan

Serenity FC (English Team)-st.jpg

Bought this outstanding striker at the beginning of Season 2, and he has performed consistently throughout, scoring countless Free Kicks, in no part down to his SA, and generally being a goal machine, as you can see.

Kevin Gomez as of 02/06/2013 is now named Dave Halling

Serenity FC (English Team)-am.jpg

Now Gomez was a surprise find for me, i bought him purely because of the need of more squad depth, but after playing him for a couple of games i realised this player was a 1st team must have.

Special thanks to El Pistolero, as he persuaded me to buy this chap when i was presented with a few difficult choices.

Scored an insane amount of goals from his AML position, and he is the reason my 4-5-1V formation proves so deadly.

Also assisted countless goals from his corner SA.

SPECIAL THANKS TO

El Pistolero - My Top 11 buddy, his information and advice has been a massive help.
    Simply Simon - This guy gave me some decent advice when i first signed up to this game and the forums.

Final Note: I will try to update this thread as much as possible and also post my progress, but this may be at irregular periods as i primarily play the game on my iPhone due to the amount of commuting and hours i work, and i rarely get to use the browser version.

Thank you for reading all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Serenity FC (English Team)-trophies..jpg   Serenity FC (English Team)-trophies-updated.jpg   Serenity FC (English Team)-squad.jpg  
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 06-30-2013 at 04:25 PM.

You supporting Wigan Athletic?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

No I'm a Liverpool fan bud, hence my forum avatar
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

About time you had a showcase. Cheers for the mention.

I'm in awe of Kevin Gomez, he's your G Bale lol.

TEAM UPDATE

Kevin Gomez, as featured in the Hall of Fame, has changed his name, by deed poll, to Dave Halling, in honour of a certain individual.
    El Pistolero likes this.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

TEAM UPDATE

Nordeus Cup, Preliminary, Leg 1

This is the first cup game of the season, and i have been unfortunate enough to have been seeded against a majority of level 6 and 7 Teams.

This game was played against a level 6, his average team quality was slightly lower than mine, and his team consisted of mainly 4 star payers, with a few 7/8 star players dotted around, mainly in the attack region.

I knew this was going to be an extremely tough game due to the constant threat his attack would play, but i managed to play a draw, 1-1, only conceding from a corner.

MoM was 25 year old Ukranian Centre Back, Andriy Kolarov, who kept the ferocious attack of the opponent team in check.

Special mention to, you guessed it, Kevin Gomez (as of now Dave Halling), for the equalising and crucial away goal.

Match pics below.

Serenity FC (English Team)-cup-game-1.jpgSerenity FC (English Team)-cup-game-2.jpg
    El Pistolero likes this.

#JFT96

I've not had a bad start, 1 game 1 goal this season

TEAM UPDATE

Nordeus Cup, Preliminary, Leg 2

What an amazing game to watch. An extremelly close, tense game that went right down to the final penalty kick.

The Stats

Serenity FC (English Team)-leg-2a.jpg

The Formations

Serenity FC (English Team)-leg-2b.jpg

The Ratings

Serenity FC (English Team)-leg-2c.jpg

Game Timeline

Serenity FC (English Team)-leg-2d.jpgSerenity FC (English Team)-leg-2e.jpg

The Report

This was the second leg of my first cup game of the season, played at home.

As you can see, it was quite closely matched, despite me having a large possession bonus (15%) due to spectators etc.

I didn't have a single shot on target until the 80th minute.

So, the game began, and things were looking okay, we both had our chances on goal, most notably the opposition had a ST one on one with my keeper, in which he eventually put it over the bar.

The opponent had a 7* AMC, almost 8 star, which i was particularly worried about, as the DMC i had played to counter him was a much lower quality ( 5*, almost 6*)

I had gotten away in the first leg with the player being on bad form, but he managed to score and put me 1-0 down, justifying my fears in the second leg.

I then changed to a 4-2-2-2 formation, extremelly risky as i had taken off my DMC who was countering his in form AMC, but i needed the firepower.

It paid off.

de Oliveira, the high quality MC who was a massive under performer last season, managed to gain some of his reputation back by scoring the equalizer in the 80th minute, a 30 yard pile driver.

MoM was A Sakara, due to his countless runs down the side, feeding crosses into my misfiring ST.

My star striker, Alex Swan, the 40+ goal machine from Season 2, was in particularly bad form, missing many chances during the game, contributing to his 6 rating, and he missed a crucial penalty in the shoot-out, meaning that if the opponent scored his final penalty i was out of the cup.
    To my relief, his player put it way over the bar, taking it down to sudden death.

We both scored our first, and it came down to the 7th penalty.

Valencia, my GK from season 1, ever reliant saved it!
    in the words of Nordeus, "SAVED!, a big smile on the goalies face, the fans are cheering his name"

It was none other than de Oliveira, who smashed in the final penalty to send me into the next round. Reputation restored.

ON TO THE NEXT ONE.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 06-04-2013 at 02:10 AM.

#JFT96

TEAM UPDATE

Transfer News

Serenity FC have completed the signings of centre backs Alexandros Sparta & Rico Vasquez.

We sorely needed to shore up our defence, even more so with the prospect of facing formidable attacking players in the cup.

Serenity FC (English Team)-rico.jpgSerenity FC (English Team)-sparta.jpg

These lads will play an important part in the club for the next 2 seasons.

They have performed well so far, their heading SAs playing their part defending against corners and crosses.

Fixture updates will follow in the future, there will be quite a backlog to update as i have been busy with work this past week.

#JFT96

Have you purchased any tokens for your team?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast