Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: FC Arnhem

Update

Today we welcome 3 new players to FC Arnhem!

Granted, they are not the youngest players anymore... but FC Arnhem really need some people on the bench.

FC Arnhem also sold J. Dandaré as there was no place for a AMC/AMR player in FC Arnhem's 4-4-2 line-up.

As the first seven days of the season have past we'd like to give you an overview of our league progress:

We can also report that we past the Preliminary and Qualifying round of the Cup!

Talking about your challenge, there are lack of Dutch players on the market, and you can't perform to your best if you do this. I told you that you should sign 5* players and rename him to some kind of Dutch names or even real players like RVP, Wesley Sneijder, Kevin Strootman, etc...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Talking about your challenge, there are lack of Dutch players on the market, and you can't perform to your best if you do this. I told you that you should sign 5* players and rename him to some kind of Dutch names or even real players like RVP, Wesley Sneijder, Kevin Strootman, etc...
    There is like 5 dutch players per day on the market... Should be enough... I know I probably cant preform as good as if I had access to all players, but its not about being the best of all. I will never be the best of all as I don't intent to buy tokens... Anyhow Its not always about being the best... I play the game for fun and I like the challenge of maintaining an all dutch team Maybe I do okay, maybe not ^^

I figure if nothing, it could give an unique team to follow on this showcase to see if I can get far

The end of the Season 1 Cup for FC Arnhem

I must admit, I've been quite busy, have had barely time to watch my games... Anyhow, Quarter Finals! not bad

End of season 1

The first season for FC Arnhem has come to a close with a first place position in our League! The first post in this thread has been updated. Also the second post in this thread has been updated with FC Arnhem's players progression! I will probably update the first some more tomorrow when the game officially switches over to season 2.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Update

Updated the first post some more... Also going to try out the 4-3n-3 formation to see if it fits my team. Mostly because it seems to be easy to maintain as you have much less different positions to allocate (GK, DL, DC, DR, MC, ST instead of GK, DL, DC, DR, ML, MC, MR, ST)

If anyone have any tips or tricks about this or suggestions about 4-3n-3 settings please let me know

Update

Season 2 of my league started today and my first match is against the best team in my new league straight away!

FC Inter will be my main obstacle this season to grab first place. One advantage is that this is a home game for me today. I hope I can improve my team a little before I have to visit FC Inter...

I will keep you updated how the match goes today! Should be very exciting!
    Maranwe likes this.

Rookie
    Goodluck!
    FC Arnhem likes this.

Update

The match was close! really exciting In the end I won

I started off playing defensive and got the first goal in the 29' minute. I couldn't enjoy it long as FC Inter scored only 4 minutes later.

In the beginning of the second half FC Inter gets a penalty, which goes wide! I was so happy about that, but 7 minutes later they score anyway...

Now that FC Inter was ahead I decided to change the game and go play on the offensive as we have nothing more to lose...

This paid off as we made 3 goals quite fast after each other!

In the last minute FC Inter managed to score 1 more goal but couldn't prevent their demise

There where some external factors that where quite in my favor... I had a 13% possession bonus because the manager of FC Inter wasn't watching the game. I also set a 7.5k cash bonus for my players if they win which hopefully motivated them to do better. And I feel extremely lucky that FC Inter missed their penalty!

Anyhow, all in all, GREAT game! Looking forward to our visit at FC Inter for a rematch!

(I removed the personal managers info for privacy reasons)

Maranwe likes this.

Rookie
    Nicely done! I do always enjoy an upset. Unless it happens against me
    FC Arnhem likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast