Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Preview Article: Fixing Friendlies

pls, new big update

thankyou
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny token View Post
    pls. friendly matches cant be played if not agreement between the two managers
    ASAP HEEZA

I like you Guys listening to the problem but the main thing is everyone would like to see if someone is send you à message with friendly match its normal if
    You can say yes or no 3 hours interval is only 5+ condition en à friendly match you lose players 15 percent condition so you have to buy à green case 5cases for 6 tokens for you Guys its Nice i
    Understand you want to make money but 6 tokens is expensive for 5 cases i think .. Thanks for reading this hope you wil understand à lil bit

Hello,

Good improvements,but what would help us even more is the ability to accept or decline the friendly match request.I`ve been waiting for such an option for like almost 6-7 months .It would be very apreciated at least by the group of people i suround myself with and play this game daily.
    And in case of the chance that the player that is called for the friendly does not see the request,a friendly reminder on email or even better on the facebook account would gladly be welcomed.

If any chance you guys read this,thats for the chance to shout out a small request that from what i can see many people want.

Cheers,and keep up the good work!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Yep you cant suddenly reduce the amount of friendly's,it's all about letting people accept them,that all that anyone has asked on this forum nothing more.!!
    Just make it that we have to accept friendly's.
    As above.

Great news at last - had too many saboteurs ruining the game! Like all of my friends and others on the forum are suggesting if you can ensure that both players have to accept it you can avoid any further aggravation.

Thanks for sorting this one major issue out!

Easy solution,there should be two sorts of friendly games,one "free of charge" and one that has to be accepted by your opponent.

The free game is a "no gain and no loss" from friendly games, that will give you a lot of games, and a lot of set-up training. And your friend don't have to accept the game, since he wont be affected by it. This could maybe also give you the chance to play a tougher opponent, if you could test your team against "the" best teams in the game... with no loss or gain to either teams.

The second "challenge/accept game" will give skills and the chance of injury, this sort off game would have to be accepted (within 15 minutes...?) in order to take place.

You should be able to play your friends as often as possible, but should off course not be able to affect your friends team (injuries, tired...) free games.
    Last edited by Sir Hiss; 06-30-2013 at 08:32 AM.
    luke1 likes this.

Friendly matches

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    We talk about the much requested topic of Friendly matches.

You can read the current plan and time estimate here.
    Hey all,

The 3 hour 'rule' is a start to solve this. But I think there is a better solution. What if there is a possibility to have a setting like a 'friendly matches modus' which you can set ON/OFF. So if you have some big match upcomming switch your modus to OFF and no one can abuse the friendly match.

Take care!
    zJordan and Bob Ng like this.

I got cup match at 03:25am but my two fd also made the fd match succeeded at 02:10 & 02: 48am,
    when will the new rule applied actually?

Hi,

Just : "friendly matches cant be played if not agreement between the two managers"

Simply the best solution !!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast