Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Introducing the Top Eleven Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I believe translations are much needed
    But with time it should be available.
    I don't know if there are any plans for this, but I would volunteer to translate it to German.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Is the information on the wiki OFFICIAL?
    Yes, it is. Almost everything which is written on the Wiki right now is official, and in the future the most will be official too.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 07-30-2013 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yes, it is. Almost everything which is written on the Wiki right now is official, and in the future the most will be official too.
    let me be more specific.
    I have good reason to believe that the info in the wiki regarding illegal formations was drawn from my thread on the subject. However, what is in the wiki is only a subset of our findings.

Based on your answer. I'll assume that subset is confirmed by the developers.

Is that subset COMPLETE? Are those, then, ALL of the conditions for a legal formation? (Thus contraindicating our other findings? e.g. "At least 4 players on the opponents side of the pitch")

Also, the wiki says

• at least two defenders (green)

Is this something that has changed recently? In the past we've consistently found that you need THREE defenders.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Rookie
    Also the "ROLES" img on SQUAD tab shows all DMs with green colour while it should be yellow, like the rest of the midfielders. Keep up the good work though!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    let me be more specific.
    I have good reason to believe that the info in the wiki regarding illegal formations was drawn from my thread on the subject. However, what is in the wiki is only a subset of our findings.

Based on your answer. I'll assume that subset is confirmed by the developers.

Is that subset COMPLETE? Are those, then, ALL of the conditions for a legal formation? (Thus contraindicating our other findings? e.g. "At least 4 players on the opponents side of the pitch")

Also, the wiki says

• at least two defenders (green)

Is this something that has changed recently? In the past we've consistently found that you need THREE defenders.
    I don't exactly know if that is complete, the developers have written it and I don't know if they got it from your thread, but I believe it's their own work and / or confirmed.

Not to be funny but I think Pnr8555's wiki will out do the official wiki for popularity, possibly due to all the information about the funny side of the game.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Not to be funny but I think Pnr8555's wiki will out do the official wiki for popularity, possibly due to all the information about the funny side of the game.
    I've seen many fan-made wikis from many different games which got inactive after some weeks because the lack of volunteers and / or the lack of organizing. This doesn't mean that I don't like fan-made wikis, I like them if they go well and if they are well-organized.
    Last edited by Incredipede; 08-02-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Deleted.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    error in the wiki

The levels needed to upgrade pieces of our stadium don't agree with the levels in the tables in the matrix thread. So, I doubled check the game with the wiki and the wiki doesn't agree with the game.

See picture below.

Attachment 10413
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    error in the wiki

The levels needed to upgrade pieces of our stadium don't agree with the levels in the tables in the matrix thread. So, I doubled check the game with the wiki and the wiki doesn't agree with the game.

See picture below.

Attachment 10413
    Corrected.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I see New team is listed on the fan made wiki, to who i'm gonna sell my soul to let him upload that? :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast