Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Health Packs - Earning and Using Them

MDKII

Health Packs - Earning and Using Them

This week, we have updated our Health Packs to reflect today's addition of our new "Rest All" button in training.

Here is the excerpt referring to the change:

A new feature we have included is "Rest All", which allows managers to speed up the resting of their players. Rest All allows all non-injured signed players to instantly recover 5% of their condition (the same amount regular resting gives them every 3 hours). Injured players and players who would gain over 99% condition this way regain no condition instead. The number of Rest Health Packs spent to activate "Rest All" depends on the number of players that would be affected. The current number of required Rests is (number of players)/3. So, if 9 players would be affected, you need to spend 3 Rest Health Packs.
    This feature is currently available to 50% of our users as we continue testing it in a live environment, and will roll out the feature fully once testing is complete.

If you would like to learn more about the game, make sure to check out our Official Top Eleven Wiki.
    Francesko901 likes this.

FCB
    Waiting to see the update
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

This is option is no needed.

I'm one of those 50% but in this moment I haven't intention in use that option

Well done, great feature. I've used and it works without any problem.
    Croft Original and _pontifex_ like this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Well done, great feature. I've used and it works without any problem.
    I also have it but not used it yet?
    casper™ likes this.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    I also have it but not used it yet?
    I used today, to see if it works or not and as I said before it works with no problems.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    A new feature we have included is "Rest All", which allows managers to speed up the resting of their players. Rest All allows all non-injured signed players to instantly recover 5% of their condition (the same amount regular resting gives them every 3 hours). Injured players and players who would gain over 99% condition this way regain no condition instead. The number of Rest Health Packs spent to activate "Rest All" depends on the number of players that would be affected. The current number of required Rests is (number of players)/3. So, if 9 players would be affected, you need to spend 3 Rest Health Packs. [/URL].
    At the moment the feature does NOT require rest packs depending on the number of affected players but depending on the number of signed players.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Though the affected players are 18, the feature requires 7 packs which is the total number of players divided by 3.

Though the number of affected players is 14 at most (don't know if players with 95-98% resting will be affected), the feature requires 8 packs which is (number of signed players) 22/3=7.33 rounded to 8 packs.

So at the moment the feature is a waste of packs unless ALL of your players are going to be affected AND the number of your players is a multiple of 3 (otherwise you lose a pack by the rounding up of the result of the division).
    Last edited by Deghinsea; 08-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Deghinsea View Post
    At the moment the feature does NOT require rest packs depending on the number of affected players but depending on the number of signed players.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Though the affected players are 18, the feature requires 7 packs which is the total number of players divided by 3.

Though the number of affected players is 14 at most (don't know if players with 95-98% resting will be affected), the feature requires 8 packs which is (number of signed players) 22/3=7.33 rounded to 8 packs.

So at the moment the feature is a waste of packs unless ALL of your players are going to be affected AND the number of your players is a multiple of 3 (otherwise you lose a pack by the rounding up of the result of the division).
    I just about to do the same.(reply with pics, to show it needs altering)

Should be useful, just needs a slight alteration.

i feel that there is more need to add options like throwing ans offside to the games so that the game play mimic real life experience. New signed playesr also should have to obtained work permit or at least they shouldn't be eligible to play until after 24 hours for there new team. these are standard procedures in football
    Last edited by Iwo Udose; 08-24-2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: typographical error

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast