Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Double Token Sale This Weekend Only!

MDKII

Double Token Sale This Weekend Only!

This weekend only, managers who play on Facebook will be able to take advantage of our token sale and get twice the usual amount of tokens! Each token bundle labelled with "Sale 2X" is purchasable only once and offers twice the amount of tokens for its usual price.

To play Top Eleven on Facebook, just follow this link.

The sale ends on Oct 14, 07:00AM GMT.

If you play only on mobile and want to take advantage of this offer, make sure you first link your mobile team to your Facebook account if you haven't, by logging into the mobile app and linking it from there. After that, you will be able to log into Top Eleven via Facebook with your old team. Please note that if you have two separate teams on your Facebook and mobile version of Top Eleven, the Facebook one will overwrite the mobile one after you've linked your mobile device to your Facebook account.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I took advantage of the sale before announcement on Forum. (yeah the minute it came up on my screen) Woot!

Sweet, sales are nice.

hello ,
    It's very nice to have sales but why only on those at 20$ i was hoping for the one at 100$+ to make this offer too, hope next time you do that. i would have bought the one for 1031 token x2 instantanetly.
    Sorry English is not my primary languages.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Ryad; 10-11-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Apprentice
    How often does this happen? Trying to decide whether to grab it now or wait for the next time.

I think this is the first time this happened but I believe it will be more often

Hello,

I saw this morning that there is an offer for the 176 tokens pack (get 352) but until I tried to buy, the offer changed to the 500 tokens pack.

Is there any chance to get that offer back? Does the offers change from time to time?

Thanks

It I believe is one time each on the bundles that are on the discounted rate.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I read that you can buy only once a pack with offer, but I didn't got that chance, because the offer changed
    Last edited by Crixti Tanase; 10-12-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Yes, I didn't see that before. Maybe it will change again, back to the other offer. I do not know. I would look every so often to check if it changes.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Darn, I had my heart set on the £1.27 package lol
    Thought I had more but have only £1.50 or so in my FB accnt
    Last edited by Zangy; 10-12-2013 at 01:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast