Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Asymmetrical Friendy testing begins on Nov 14

This update sounds amazing. Yet, I believe it would be way easier to add an option allowing every player to decide for himself if wants to be available for friendly matches. Example: Friendly matches: [ON/OFF]. It will prevent people from playing undesired games. Moreover, players will both benefit from frendlies. Greetings.
    Eugen Cristea likes this.

Great opion i agree!

Apprentice
    I'm for the ON/OFF button.
    But, it's good news, if i'm 1 of the lucky ones, i can start adding friendes
    Pluk Impact likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Greeting Managers,

This week's update (due Nov 14) will see certain servers receive the asymmetrical friendly match update. This update will be compatible with both desktop and mobile devices. Here's how it works:

• When you are challenged to a friendly, you will not receive any benefits or drawbacks of playing a friendly. You cannot earn boosters, cash, burn condition or receive injuries;
    • When you challenge someone to a friendly, it will work the same way as it always has. Your players will burn condition, have a chance to receive injuries and earn boosters and cash;
    • This update will only be available to a limited number of servers at first, so if you don't see these changes in your game, it means your server was unaffected.

The purpose of releasing this update to a limited number of servers is too test these changes in a live environment. After we have gathered enough data, we will decide whether we will implement this feature to all servers, or rework it based on player feedback.

Please use this thread to supply feedback, comments and suggestions.
    one of the nicest things u had in the game and u try to ruin it..it f unbelievable how instead of developing u ruin...

FRIENDLIES ARE FOR BOOSTERS INSTEAD OF TRAINING
    FRIENDLIES ARE TO TEST FORMATIONS AND GIVE SOME TIME TO UR RESEVRS

I understand that all this bad developers of Nord are there cause they can't find other job elsewhere,but try to LISTEN ur clients-customers-players of this game and use the smallest common sense that u have (if u have any)

PUT A F BUTTON THAT REJECTS FRIENDLIES and leave the rest of us to play as many f friendlies we want
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dreamer
    And for all mates that have problems with unexcepected friendlies just DELETE the other mate from ur friends.

It's easier than trolling all day the forum by saying the same and the same all day.
    It's so simple use ur mind and stop trolling with noncence
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

top eleven açılmıyor

MDKII
    Please use this thread to continue discussion on this feature: http://forum.topeleven.com/news-anno...tml#post186109

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123