Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update: Faster Loading Times on Facebook

MDKII

Update: Faster Loading Times on Facebook

Greetings Managers,

Today we've released a new improvement on Top Eleven's Facebook client. Loading times have been significantly reduced and you should be able to get into the game much faster.

Please let us know what you think and whether you encounter any issues.

FCB
    I dont see much change ... may be others can tell
    Last edited by FCB; 11-20-2013 at 01:44 PM.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    Only difference now that I notice is that occasionally I can't get into top11. It says facebook isn't responding, so I have to refresh the page a few times before I'm able to get in. I'm not sure if this is due to the update or something facebook changed recently.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    That has nothing to do with the update, that is a problem with Facebook.

What you should see as being a lot faster is when the flash loads and the throbber (the image which is rotating with the T11 logo) is displayed, that image is used to rotate at least for a few seconds, now it doesn't even rotate one whole resolution

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    That has nothing to do with the update, that is a problem with Facebook.

What you should see as being a lot faster is when the flash loads and the throbber (the image which is rotating with the T11 logo) is displayed, that image is used to rotate at least for a few seconds, now it doesn't even rotate one whole resolution
    Ah ok, that part is indeed faster. Takes only a second to go through that now.

Did anybody have any problems in the first place with how long it took?

Can't log in now and have seen lot's of others with same issue since last update today, please fix ....

The problem in my case is not with facebook, is with my portable, is full 99% don't have space and lots of programs working when I open it. If I close some of this programs, in 15 seconds I can be loged in the game, and in 15 more, can add all the skill points and change 1/2 team of position...
    too google chrome have problems with the "complements" sometimes, and it goes slow, and it's stopped, so I think that all is not the game, or facebook, for sure in lots of cases the players can do "something" to have a faster CPU...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

hmm i think same as before

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah it works faster on my little laptop, but not with Chrome as well, it still likes to bomb out. I think the version of Flash with Chrome is different than regular Flash.
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast