Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Ask the Devs Jan 2013 Answers Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Don't hold you breath
    What ?

Devs are joking with us.One of the biggest problems this game has - tokens for youth academy players,isn't explained. BS
    brezz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by b3ast View Post
    Devs are joking with us.One of the biggest problems this game has - tokens for youth academy players,isn't explained. BS
    Yes, Like I said at the beginning of the post, they only answered the questions that we could of answered here ourselves in the forum, rather than answer questions on things that could improve the game and playing experience. for example 18-21 year old players on the scout list.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I van not improve some of my players. I get a Message that someone wants to buy that player, bit that is not true. How to solve this?

Quote Originally Posted by Damate View Post
    I van not improve some of my players. I get a Message that someone wants to buy that player, bit that is not true. How to solve this?
    When another player wants a member of your squad, he/she can make you an offer......it's up to you if you agree with it or decline it....
    But also ignoring will be a great option haha
    Playing with team: Oranje

But there is no offer at my messages from another player. That is the problem. I can not turn down à offer.

I used 30 tokens bidding on a player, then lose signal. Very frustrating there must be a way of compensating players when this happens?????

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by CIBlue View Post
    I think both managers should have to allow a friendly match in order for it to take place. It is highly annoying, & sometimes sabotaging when a friend schedules a match while you are away from the computer & the match happens without your knowledge. You come back to prepare for a league match, Champions match, etc... & suddenly all your starters have low condition & possibly some injuries. It is incredibly unfair to the one who did not know about the match & did not agree to it.
    I Agree.

Why do I only see players auctioned Level 3, Level 4 and sometimes? WHILE my friends see every day those of LEVEL 5, I see only the First and Second Day of the season.
    Last edited by Angelo Morsa; 07-14-2013 at 05:57 AM.

Hey try to add in top eleven "Primarily manager can make 3 substitution in any match we all know very well"
    but
    if match in progress, on that match a player gets injured when Manager in OFFLINE or getting a YELLOW CARD, it may lead to LOSS a match.
    "-SO TRY TO GIVE A CHANCE TO MAKE 1 SUBSTITUTION CHANGE FOR VISITORS-"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast