Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Asymmetrical Friendlies Update available for all managers

sorry for late reply was experimenting with the following hard tackling etc. if im gonna preach better make sure I test all facts Qambu totally agree 5 games 3 injuries set to hard attack and defence and hard tackling 2 in hard attack, 1 hard defence attack in first half defence 55mins 2nd. all had 90%+ both bars and didn't loose much before injury. 6 days for 6* striker a reoccurring injury he's had 4 times since I got off scout list last season this will be his last lol, others had 3-4 days.
    haven't been challenged enough to friendlies as only get challenged by actual friends now but did get a heap of yellow and a red with my brother in todays game.

sorry for calling you out sleepinz but your comment was a bit cheeky mate nothing worse in this game than injuries.
    to all a good season injury free trophies in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by dmactz69; 01-20-2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: more info
    surya301 likes this.

I've noticed u get a lot more injuries if u have a good bench.. This season I have 18 players and barely anyone got injured, last season I had a full roaster and had more injuries then I could believe...
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

sevgili top eleven yetkilisi şimdi ben bu oyuna bağımlıyım. hergün giriyorum ve siz de bizim oyuna girmemizden dolayı para kazanıyorsunuz. şimdi gelelim sizin yaptığınız saçmalığa! size küfür etsem sonuna kadar haklıyım! şimdi benim ortalama kalitem 81 ama rakibin kalitesi 68 bu adam beni yeniyor. dizilişindeki oyunlar hem yaşlı hem mevkileri yanlış. bu takım beni nasıl yeniyor ey a.q adamları sizin yapacağınız oyunun içine de sizinde tamam! sonunda kaldıracağız uygulamayı sizde evinize ekmek yerine baş götürürsünüz! biraz gerçekçi yapın lütefen. barcelona gelsin o zaman bizim mahalle takımına yenilsin oldu a.q sinirlendirmeyin adamı birdahakine çok fena söverim ağzınız açık kalır!

Rookie
    is anyone else having trouble watching a friendly, when your the away team? Myself and friends have all had this problem. it just says soon and can't click to join.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I tried and was successful, it must be a glitch, please send a request to Nordeus Support
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    thats why I'm posting on here to inform Nordeus.

Rookie
    maybe nordeus should take more interest in their forums and take note, rather tha have people bring up problems that sould alreay have been sorted out in testing as they have already done before releasing it to eveyone.

Whydo game makers think they can just update as and when they want because its online. If the game was on a disc and hadno online feautures the game would need to be perfect before release. Gone are the days of quality games. Its all just updates and bug fixes here there and everywhere. If we are games testers than pays us.

sorry for ranting it just winds me up.

açık arttırmalar süresi kısalmış çok kötü oldu! uzun olsa hem biz daha fazla online olacağız hem siz kanacaksınız hem biz. süre uzun olsun.

أريد أن أضيف أصدقاء

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Hi guys I havent played a friendly for months so what I want to know is do players still gain skill points for playing friendlies? I have read the start post of this thread but it does not say whether you gain skill points. I want to know if it better to play friendlies than do training?.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast