Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Design your own Jersey Winners!

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    I am sorry, but I just checked again to make sure. Your submissions were after AEL's and you also had another design that was a recolor of another person's previous entry.
    I am not familiar with forums TE ... I would like to ask: where lies the Via Forum PM??
    If PM = private messages??

and I will be waiting for you to contact me to ask facebook ID

Thanks,
    By BiasaJo

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by biasajo View Post
    I am not familiar with forums TE ... I would like to ask: where lies the Via Forum PM??
    If PM = private messages??

and I will be waiting for you to contact me to ask facebook ID

Thanks,
    By BiasaJo
    I am currently sending out PMs to the winners. Right under the top bar, next to "New Posts", you'll see "Private Messages". You can check your inbox there, but you also get a notification at the top of the page (in the same line where "Log Out" is located) whenever you receive a private message, so you can check there too.

I am currently sending out PMs to the winners. Right under the top bar, next to "New Posts", you'll see "Private Messages". You can check your inbox there, but you also get a notification at the top of the page (in the same line where "Log Out" is located) whenever you receive a private message, so you can check there too.
    ok ...
    I've received PMs from you. and I reply: D and I understood a little bit about the forum "Top Eleven"

Thanks,
    By BiasaJo

Banned
    So Nordeus how was the 3 submission rule to be interpreted?

great shirts everybody !
    they are awesome !!

I am sorry, but I just checked again to make sure. Your submissions were after AEL's and you also had another design that was a recolor of another person's previous entry.
    Well said MDKII, the second one that you're mentioning I think it's one of my concepts!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    Promitheas broke the rules.... he posted more than 3 jerseys
    I agree, next time all have to respect the rules!

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    So Nordeus how was the 3 submission rule to be interpreted?
    Since I was forwarding the jerseys to the jury, I only forwarded a maximum of three submissions per person, that looked the best at a glance, while anything above that was disregarded. That means that maybe something I thought wasn't as good could have impressed the judges, and missing out on that is enough of a penalty, I believe. Some people started posting "Bonus" designs despite that being something they shouldn't have done, so other users either thought it was ok, or were afraid they'd have less of a chance of winning if they stuck with "only three submissions".

It was similar to a problem we had with someone stealing jersey designs, then having a few members waiting until the last moment to submit their own designs out of fear of someone stealing them as well. This also lead to a few late submissions, which we decided to take into account despite them being submitted after the competition was officially closed.

In the end, everyone put in some effort and time to make a good design, with plenty of people going beyond what we expected. The people that posted more than three designs only had three designs of theirs considered when the judging was being done. Just removing these people completely from the competition means players would have missed out on some great works entirely and their time and effort would have been wasted.

We gave everyone a fair shot. It's one of the reasons you don't see just 3 winners, but also 22 honorable mentions. Something that we didn't plan at first. Now that we know that people have a tendency for "bonus designs", when we do a future competition, we'll emphasize how anything beyond the first three will not be taken into consideration.
    Kapasuso and Tauros like this.

I'm sad I didn't even get mentioned but congrats to the winners. I hope AEL FC's jersey will look good in the game. If so, I hope I have enough tokens to buy it.

Top Jersey Designer
    thanks for chosing one of my designs just found out that i was one of the 3 winners and it made my day ^^
    cant wait for the next competition

Banned
    thank you for answering MDKII, i am in the law system and have a different vision of such problems. I understand your point of view, but i think that if there are rules, these must be followed. Do you konow what will happen next contest?? I think you imagine that next time no one will follow the rules. Thank you for answering anyway.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast