Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Support your Country in Top Eleven Real Cup!

Addicted
    Yay! UK are now leading, despite not actually ever competing as the UK...in any competition...ever...in the Olympics we compete as the UK under another name - Great Britain and Northern Ireland...in everything else we compete as England Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland...except Rugby Union, where Northern Ireland compete as part of Ireland...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Rookie
    I'm from Egypt
    Go Hard Pharaohs

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    USA! USA! USA! (although I do know we've not a whelk's chance in an inferno) we're at 41st now above Morocco and trailing Israel

Here's a tip for the trivia questions in RealCup : pay attention to the factoids when the game is loading
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-20-2014 at 05:38 AM.
    Liquid likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Dont know when we can support for our national teams..I am Vietnamese..My wife is Malaysian..anyway..Im the fan of Germany...for the club..Im big fan of Real Madrid ..hic...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-20-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Dont know when we can support for our national teams..I am Vietnamese..My wife is Malaysian..anyway..Im the fan of Germany...for the club..Im big fan of Real Madrid ..hic...
    create your own country

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    Yay! UK are now leading, despite not actually ever competing as the UK...in any competition...ever...in the Olympics we compete as the UK under another name - Great Britain and Northern Ireland...in everything else we compete as England Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland...except Rugby Union, where Northern Ireland compete as part of Ireland...
    That's just too confusing.
    Cat Harrison and John Naish like this.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    That's just too confusing.
    I shan't bother to explain, as it's confusing to me! Although, the UK is the "country" as you would put it - like France is. But That's made up of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. And Great Britain is made up of England, Wales and Scotland, which are I guess "historical countries" - they don't exist like France and Germany and the UK do, but they are distinct countries nevertheless. So on my passport it says "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland".

Having said I wouldn't bother to explain, I've ended up doing exactly that...
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

My comments about the UK were strictly football related. The UK doesn't play football as a team so it lost its 'Real'.

Plus, Great Britain & Northern Ireland doesn't really fit any chants or songs I know.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    My comments about the UK were strictly football related. The UK doesn't play football as a team so it lost its 'Real'.

Plus, Great Britain & Northern Ireland doesn't really fit any chants or songs I know.
    NO I'm not from the UK or ENGLAND OR Great Britain or Northern Ireland

but really UK was playing fantastic "REAL" i watch their matches and really they were making awesome football in Brazil feel bad for them why they not qualifying i really Enjoy watching them play
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    GO HARD OR GO HOME

LEAGUE:1st.1st.1st.1ST

CL: 3rd. 2nd .WINNER WINNER

CUP: Didn't Qualify. 3rd. 2nd .WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    If you don´t find your country, you´re invited to support Germany

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    NO I'm not from the UK or ENGLAND OR Great Britain or Northern Ireland

but really UK was playing fantastic "REAL" i watch their matches and really they were making awesome football in Brazil feel bad for them why they not qualifying i really Enjoy watching them play
    I don´t know which games you had seen. If you say that GB respectively England played good, you´ve no plan from Football.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast