Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [IMPORTANT] New season release

Add direct transfer to mobile devices pls

Good morning again in my league pick two teams that were in place 10 last season level 24, I was in France Jose 5 liugar and went, had already been in place 9 to 2 times and I have bad luck never ascend to level up not stay in the first 7 places !!!!!! can you tell me !!!!! I also buy players scout stopped being a good coach from the level 24 !!!! grateful that I answer thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jose França França View Post
    Good morning again in my league pick two teams that were in place 10 last season level 24, I was in France Jose 5 liugar and went, had already been in place 9 to 2 times and I have bad luck never ascend to level up not stay in the first 7 places !!!!!! can you tell me !!!!! I also buy players scout stopped being a good coach from the level 24 !!!! grateful that I answer thanks
    I have a feeling that you used google translate And I have no idea what you are actually asking.
    13 seasons

League: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    CL: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 14 (also 2 lost finals and 3 semi-finals)
    Cup: 1, 4, 8 (also 1 lost final and 1 semi-final)

FORZA JUVE!

Question top eleven managers or players

hullo there.is it possible in the statistics too see offcides and goal kicks.in half time can we see how good or bad is our player so we can replace him,in the future can you add a radar on the end of the screen so we can see if the team follow our orders ,in the real football if you want to call yourself a manager you should have the opportunity to see how your team perform,in top eleven until you make this changes we are just players no managers!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear managers,

The new Season has started and with it we have implemented some improvements in the game!

One of the biggest requests from our community is to watch and support all friends' matches and we have made our first step towards achieving this goal! This change is very big and we will need some time to tweak everything so we may need more than one season to finalize it but we are working hard on finishing everything as fast as possible. Unfortunately in some cases it was impossible to keep all your Top Eleven friends in the game, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It might also happen that at the moment you do not see fixtures of some of your Facebook friends that you could see before, this should be temporarily and we hope that once this feature is done you won’t have this issues any more.

Our team has been working on the League scheduling system in order to improve your experience. It is not always possible to have exact number of managers on the same level to form the League. But that is our goal so now we may sometimes promote users who didn’t finished in the first 7. By promoting them we are creating a League where all managers are on the same level, where they all see same players in auctions and where they all have the same chances for success.

Thank you all for being with us and thank you for your valuable feedback! Please feel free to write to us and tell us what you think.

In case you notice any other technical problem please contact our support here: support.nordeus.eu

Good luck in the new season!
    MadbullJT likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose França França View Post
    I have a feeling that you used google translate And I have no idea what you are actually asking.
    yah, me too.
    There is a Spanish language forum you know. Maybe you could ask there .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Coud be he speaks Portuguese? Translate to Spanish might work better though...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TURN DOWN THE PRICE OF TOKENS, and how many tokens things cost, and PEOPLE WILL SPEND MORE...

WHEN YOU TRAIN A PLAYER, and click rest instead, THAT PLAYER SHOULD REST..

COLLECT the rewards from ALL YOUR FRIENDS, EACH DAY..

YOUNG players should be free, since we trained them AND WAITED FOR THEM..

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRADE/LOAN players to friends or other player in the world.. But friends for sure

If you follow any of these, your game will improve significantly..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Jordan Denney View Post

COLLECT the rewards from ALL YOUR FRIENDS, EACH DAY..

Absolutely.... right!!!!
    Last edited by Ant Pst; 01-25-2015 at 06:48 AM.

so easy like that, there are no challenge.

Rookie

negotiatons tab

How about fixing the problem with the negotiations tab. Consistently listing players that have no favorite (+) or make offer button. Curiously enough I've found that majority of players that this has happened with me had blue with yellow upside-down Y jersey. I've definitely been interested in acquiring a few of these players, but alas I could not. Very frustrating.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast