Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Vidmux View Post
    Just a thought- maybe the engine is attacking the same players over and over? Cause i sold 4 or 5 because they were constantly getting injured, so i guess the ones that bought them are also having the same problems?
    could be a hidden variable of how injury prone they are
    but that is not my case is simple stupid normal stretching !! 3 days one by one ... WTF? and all players who never get injured so doubt it is the hidden variable .. i had same issue again by end of last season just when had big mount of tokens
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

All these people moaning about injuries and blaming nordeus, be quiet. It's luck and tactics that affect injury levels, that's it. I've had 4 injuries in 23 games this season, and do one maybe two training sessions every day. People need to stop making excuses and just play the game. End.
    Last edited by Lutton; 03-25-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: spelling
    Gasi likes this.

Only takes 15 packs

Quote Originally Posted by cosmo ac View Post
    no i cannot confirm the claims made in the article. my experiences are if i spend 5 treatments then my player will regenerate 1 day faster. that's it. for every day of healing i have to spend 5 treatments again! nice example: one of my players broke his leg few matches ago. healing period 18(!) days! getting him healthy immediately would cost 90 treatments! don't know what it's like with desktop version, maybe it works the way you're telling. but i'm playing top eleven on android and as i said i have to pay 5 treatments for every single day of regeneration. sucks, really...
    No matter how long the injury is, 15 red packs will be able to fix it. Press the button for the red packs multiple times , and it will be full whne it gets to 15.

Seriously, there is a problem with injured platyers! In 2 games 5 of lmy players were injured! They were in good condition, no training... they were in perfect shape.... 5 men injured in 2 games.... Come on! be serious!

Quote Originally Posted by zejk25 View Post
    Seriously, there is a problem with injured platyers! In 2 games 5 of lmy players were injured! They were in good condition, no training... they were in perfect shape.... 5 men injured in 2 games.... Come on! be serious!
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sorry but this is not true, you are a liar, ... (5) injuries in (2) days is not real.
    Still stand by that Pricop?

I'd like to see people post pics of these injuries, honestly.
    Gasi likes this.

Season 1: 4th place League finish
    Season 2: 1st place League finish, win Champion's League, win League Cup
    Season 3: Started

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorath13 View Post
    I'd like to see people post pics of these injuries, honestly.
    well, then chk out just page 3 and 4 !! I got not that much injuries last season but a friend of mine got 7 in 2 days. The discussion is about the fact that it is "not real"...The real thing is, Nordeus wanna rip off our money. But hey, all those browsergames and apps work like this, just avoid the download or dont play it.

There are some facts why i will stop playing this game if nothing happens:

1. Unreal ammount of injuries sometimes
    2. 2 games within 15 minutes (most of the time @the end of a season or in some cases, whole season)
    3. Game changes to make more profit like removing the booster vids
    4. The bidding system with token wastement
    5. Young players from the camp cost alot of tokens (oh well, yeah thats why i have build up my camp)
    6. And maybe alot of others things i forgot right now
    7. The fact the whole gamessystem is programmed to leech our wallet

cheers

Not to argue, but I only see 3 pictures total on those pages, and one of those is nothing what I would consider out of the ordinary. The other on page three is rather alarming, but not unknown in the real world. Just look at Inter Milan this past campaign - at one point their starting XI were down to just 5 regulars. Unlike in the real world, we have the ability to shorten injury lengths. Broken leg? Out 5 days? No worries - throw red boosts at him until he comes back in just 1.

If you're going to argue that the game cheats, I'd like to see proof, other than anecdotal evidence. I know last season I went a stretch of nearly a week without a single injury - and I trained exhaustively daily. Other times, I trained 5 times and had 3 injured, plus another injured in the following game. I feel it's more a random element than not.

Now, I concur with too many games occurring too soon - should be at least 3 hours between matches, to allow at least 5% regen. Of course, the game system is programmed to get money from us - if you have the "I need it NAO" mentality. Several people here have been quite successfully without spending a dime. You can as well - just have patience and a back-up plan.

Season 1: 4th place League finish
    Season 2: 1st place League finish, win Champion's League, win League Cup
    Season 3: Started

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    You mean like I did twice four days ago and the DMC Cesareo was injured in both consecutive games. Now sold.
    When your (name) team is down for an injury and the dreaded 'late tackle' comment hits the screen you know seconds later the red cross is going to hit you, end off I'm afraid July.
    Eight of my ten injuries have come from that one comment alone.
    Yes I feel you, but that could also be if your opponent is using hard tackles, and worse he/she has poor quality defenders. Both factors can drastically affect your team with injuries.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo ac View Post
    yes same with me. 5 treatments for every single day. means for example 40 for 8 days of healing. mobile version on android.
    What device u playing on? I play in my phone and laptop. An in both i need 5 treatmeants for 1 day 9 for 2days 14for 3 and 15 for more than 3 days.
    I guess what u doing is one day at the time. U gotta press the treament until it said 0days and it would tell u how many packs u need.
    Same with morale boost one pack give u 15% 2 pack is 100%.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast