Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I usually don't voice opinion about injuries, other than on my team page (where I have done some documenting of my training and injuries).
    But for me, I do *NOT* have very many injuries, even now with power training.
    I believe it is because I:
    have continually upgraded my facilities non-stop,
    give all my players skill points in physical to match their main role number, selling ones after that who still break a couple times,
    never play "hard tackle" or anything,
    don't (usually unless for experiment in numbers) train below 70% condition.

I expect injuries during away games and within a day or so after hard training or during attacking minded matches, with more than 2 matches played for multiple days, and most (probably 80% of the time) that is when they occur.

Oh yeah, and I *only* use stretching to even out condition.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 12-31-2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: clarity
    FTLS likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    This week, we give you a short overview of the factors that affect injury chance in Top Eleven, and what to do to avoid them as much as possible.

Read the full article here.
    Dont make a third sub in a game. Otherwise you get an injury!

This is my first post and the reason is my injuries players. OK, I understand,this is the football and everything can happens,but...

In one match i have 3 injuries players - all for 4 days and the best in my team. I use all my boosters and one of them was ready for the next game. And what happens you think? Another 3 days injury! After 2-3 days and other two players are ready for game,but....what surprise - injuries again!!! First player for another 3 days, second player - for six days!!! This piss me out!!!
    This month i pay around 50 dollars to buy tokens,but this the end! No more money for you,NORDEUS....no more!!! Thank you for all my lost nerves! This is the game and most important is to keep players happy,no angry,i think!

And don't tell me about condition! Every time i play my games with min. 95% condition! Have something wrong in the game,but where the moneys dictate,every time will have something wrong!
    Happy New Year for all!

Everything here is for money...only for money! This isn't real football game and isn't fun game....this is machine for money. I'm sure no one from Nordeus reads what the players write here...
    Last edited by Ivan Ivanov 000; 12-31-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markherb View Post
    Good god they must think we're all morons!
    Had 14 injuries in the first 3 days alone of the season. Most things fully upgraded, all players 99% come match time, all scout players high finess etc
    The real story should be " We're increasing injuries to make you pay for more Treatment packs and there's nothing you can do about it"
    EXACTLY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sorry but this is not true, you are a liar, post pictures from that games 14 injuries in 3 days is not real.
    What is real in the game??? Few injuries in one match? Yellow card in last minute/most of the time/? Double corner - goal? Or position of the players? I win 10:0 with players who are on the wrong position,but make draw with weak opponent with all players on the right position with right tactic?!? Tell me,please,what you think!
    The only one real thing are our money.... unfortunately!

The only way t avoid injury in top eleven is to have a 22 man squad with all players injured already...... then how can they get injured??
    maybe then we see something like "double injury" from nordeus

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

The answer from NORDEUS - two new injuries in one match, before next important match !!! Of course,my best midfielders - 3 and 6 days/!!!

I want to know WHERE and WHEN in real life one team receive injuries every match/week/ ?????????????? I think that most important role in one football team is the manager,but NORDEUS think that this is the doctor! This game should be called TOP DOCTOR, not Top Eleven...

Now I have new great idea - transfer list for doctors. Your team will need one doctor for each one player... Price of one doctor - 10 or 15 tokens. What you think? Great,right? More money for Nordeus,more happiness for them!
    Last edited by Ivan Ivanov 000; 01-03-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Apprentice
    hey, Guys!!!!

What happened to you, all???

I follow all the instructions to avoid injuries... And....
    Believe it or Not!
    I never had been injured more than 14 players per match!

Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    hey, Guys!!!!

What happened to you, all???

I follow all the instructions to avoid injuries... And....
    Believe it or Not!
    I never had been injured more than 14 players per match!
    Nordeus must allow more substitutions... it will enable more players to get injured ... not only 14
    Last edited by Ivan Ivanov 000; 01-04-2014 at 12:25 PM.
    Belgji likes this.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast