Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov 000 View Post
    Nordeus must allow more substitutions... it will enable more players to get injured ... not only 14
    Yes.. first 11 + 3subs... haha..

But not in Friendly!!!

Again,again and again injuries!!! How can one player to be injured 4 time in one season??? 3 days,4 days,6 days and today again - 4 days! Hey,NORDEUS, I haven't bank to buy your st'pid tokens every day! If you want to kick me out - do it !!! Delete my account,delete my team....delete my profile here if you want! But I will never buy tokens again, NEVER!!!
    One week no answer from anybody - moderators,administrators and blah,blah,blah... WHY? Because they don't know what to say!
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Ivanov 000 View Post
    Again,again and again injuries!!! How can one player to be injured 4 time in one season??? 3 days,4 days,6 days and today again - 4 days! Hey,NORDEUS, I haven't bank to buy your st'pid tokens every day! If you want to kick me out - do it !!! Delete my account,delete my team....delete my profile here if you want! But I will never buy tokens again, NEVER!!!
    One week no answer from anybody - moderators,administrators and blah,blah,blah... WHY? Because they don't know what to say!
    i'm in the same situation...in every match for the past few days, i have one player injured for a period of 4 to 7 days!
    ✰✰✰✰✰CFPI✰✰✰✰✰
    Since: Nov. 2010 - Now: Level 27
    - 1 - 0 - 1
    CF POLI IASI > http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...poli-iasi.html

(canceled)

goonskies, at least a weeks without an injury, a pure miracle. rags to riches, 2 daysish?
    i honestly dont know how im pulling it off with goonskies other than only have 5 subs. i derped just now and instead of setting the players to normal, they were set to hard and boom, still no injuries
    try cutting down your team, you should see fewer injuries
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Post Claim

Hello, I came here to complain they have not received my 300 tokens I bought, and I'm costing win team level below. I was also to be out of the league in season 8 and 9, if it does not improve and I do not reseber my 300 tokens will stop playing, if you do not take steps today I'm going to stop playing yet hj.grateful
    Last edited by Jeffim Costa; 01-11-2014 at 03:23 PM. Reason: top eleven

If you are a token buyer, that does not mean, that your players wont get injured or they will be injured only 1 time per season. It's all random. Like in real players, many players have problems with getting injured many times. ( Bale, Eduardo etc ). But this is only my opinion. I also have many players injured and I don't like it, but I also can't change it...I have to deal with it...

The injuries here are not real! Every second team have minimum 3 or 4 injured players all the time!!! If one of them recover, immediately another one is injured... Is this a real?

New season begin and my adventure in "TOP DOCTOR" begun with 2 new fresh injuries /this is the first day/. Will see what happens later...

Also got 2 new injuries from CL game. ( 6 & 3 days. )

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast