Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Johny View Post
    Depending on the severity of the injury, you’ll need a different amount of Treatments to heal your player. One day injuries require 5 Treatments, two day injuries require 9 Treatments, three day require 12, four day require 14, and anything longer can be cured by 15 Treatments. Got this info from here How to Avoid Injuries - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

But for 5 days i require 25 Treatments
    Please someone help me

Rookie
    conditions are not the only contribution for injury. we have morale. even if you conditions are full if morale is not, the chances of getting an injury increase.
    so anytime you train you player we have to look at both conditions and morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny View Post
    Please someone help me
    It´s 15 M-packs, not 25 for "full recovery".

Btw, are your´e playing on your OIS device or FB/Topeleven.com account?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

no i cannot confirm the claims made in the article. my experiences are if i spend 5 treatments then my player will regenerate 1 day faster. that's it. for every day of healing i have to spend 5 treatments again! nice example: one of my players broke his leg few matches ago. healing period 18(!) days! getting him healthy immediately would cost 90 treatments! don't know what it's like with desktop version, maybe it works the way you're telling. but i'm playing top eleven on android and as i said i have to pay 5 treatments for every single day of regeneration. sucks, really...

yes same with me. 5 treatments for every single day. means for example 40 for 8 days of healing. mobile version on android.

Yesterday I won CL match 10-0 but lost 2 players due to injury for 6 and 14 days! Today an other win but an other injury for 6 days...
    So I sold the most injured player to buy a new one

Quote Originally Posted by cosmo ac View Post
    no i cannot confirm the claims made in the article. my experiences are if i spend 5 treatments then my player will regenerate 1 day faster. that's it. for every day of healing i have to spend 5 treatments again! nice example: one of my players broke his leg few matches ago. healing period 18(!) days! getting him healthy immediately would cost 90 treatments! don't know what it's like with desktop version, maybe it works the way you're telling. but i'm playing top eleven on android and as i said i have to pay 5 treatments for every single day of regeneration. sucks, really...
    I'm on android and it cost me 5 for 1 day, 9 for 2, 12 for 3, 14 for 4 and 15 for more, dont validate everytime you click on the heal button, but keep clicking until the end, then validate

FAO MDKII
    As PR for Nordeus on FB and Admin for this board it must be quite embarrassing when this happens.
    Parkes was injured as shown in training last night stretching.
    Yes 9 treatment packs were given and also one Morale pack, he was then rested until this morning when he was given a Stretching session followed by a Cardio session.
    By the time of the game he had recovered his condition to 99% and Morale was superb.
    30 minutes into the game he is injured again.
    This engine is fixed, when a player is heeled you are told the the player is 100% fit, the recurring injuries prove that there are ways of targeting players in specific areas, just what triggers the none random event, well i wish I new.

So instead of posting a load of PR (advertising crap ) on FB why don't you try and actually do something positive to restore some credibility in the game, not to mention a bit of realism.

Last edited by Accyrover; 02-23-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    Benlee4u, b3ast, dimdim1 and 5 others like this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

...afraid to train my boys or play a games without cubbing injury...need I say more
    Loserpool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sorry but this is not true, you are a liar, post pictures from that games 14 injuries in 3 days is not real.

From today any yesterday?? wtf i got three players in one game with injury from 8 days to 3 ?
    All 5 of them didnt got training for 2 days (so 2 days of full rest time,full moral and stamina).

This game should be a monthly payed game,maybe then will worth some but this way its yust money grabbing crap.

I must buy players every day just so i can play with full team in game. That is so lame.
    Last edited by Aizen; 02-23-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    LV1986, Loserpool and aiureah like this.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast