Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

mjo7 you have right... nordeus ... let us play with real emotions but not a extremly....

Uhh... I'm really impressed reading this thread.... was really shocking some answers....gonna drink a coffe and meditate about.... lol

Every match i have injuries in my team even if my players are in top conditions i dont know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahir Nur Jama View Post
    Every match i have injuries in my team even if my players are in top conditions i dont know what to do.
    Begin to Add skill points on mental physical that help for sure
    Cat Harrison and LaKu like this.

injury worries

Rookie
    same player injured 4 times this season. hes been injured more than hes played. he has played 6 games.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    if he is healed by your red packs, you shouldn't use/train him the same day.
    If not, sell him. Bad programming - no matter that this thread is saying there is no solution
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    i would have sold him, but hes a 7* scout player

I am not sure if I have said before in this thread, but at an account that I have stored 44 treatment packs, I got 6 injuries in 2 matches. One was for 9 days and a couple of days later a player got kicked out for 12 days! YEAH! Random?
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    I am not sure if I have said before in this thread, but at an account that I have stored 44 treatment packs, I got 6 injuries in 2 matches. One was for 9 days and a couple of days later a player got kicked out for 12 days! YEAH! Random?
    Never underestimate the power of coincidence - while the rate of injuries is too high IMO the distribution of them does tend to be consistent with random draw. The human mind is primed to spot patterns, so often spots ones that aren't there (after all, if it looks like there might be a leopard up that tree it's smarter to go elsewhere).

I'm currently sitting on 14 injuries from 16 days this season, which is a blip - I only had 24 injuries in the whole of the previous 2 seasons.

Every season you see people on here complaining about injuries, but the specific people complaining tends to change, as you tend to get 1 or 2 better seasons, then a bad one.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast