Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

Well, if you train to much your players, and if they play 2 games in a day.. they will need to rest but if you train them sure they will be injuried faster...

So bad and sometimes its annoying.. Am facing the same thing but i sometimes go to market and buy someone to replace for the main time

Its true because my key players now are really facing injury crisis seriously.. my best of best players i mean

markherb you so funny Its true anyway because in one match my 3 players got injured. now i have 5 players injured and even when i try to heal them and after one match they will go to injury again with longer days to recover.... makes me feel bad about this.....Its my key players that;'s the painful aspect

When I had four of my players injured, I thought I was unlucky, but reading some of the injuries here makes me feel lucky.

They do tend to injure your vital players but i just get on with it. It makes the game more fun and mysterious. But no way am I buying anything in this game WATCH THEM ADDS
    LONG SHOTS,FLICKS,HEADERS,GREAT RUNS INTO SPACE, AGILITY,VISION

THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

In Game Name: Dat Legit Manager
    Style of Play: Attacking and Pressure

I am so angry now, so i think i will quit playing. its just a scam again.
    I have ALWAYS upgraded to have the best facilities. I always go into matches with close to 99% condition.
    So many has complained, so many has quit playing.. but all kids out there, please understand - If your players get injured, you need to get health-packages which cost money to buy = income for Nordeus. THEY WILL N E V E R change the rate of injuries to benefit you as a player. Millions of dollars, do you think they care about YOU? nope. The amount of players that quit because of injury-frequence of their players, are so "low" that they dont care to listen.
    Think about it. If YOU were the owner of the company, and you could cash out a paycheck of $50.000 extra each month for keeping the injuries high, would you drop them? I thought so...
    (now, my $ mentioned above is just a number, and has NO background or proof to be right. It could be less of course. My belief is they are waaaay higher. We are talking about millions in income. Top11 is a popular game world wide.
    BUT!
    What annoys me to the edge, is that they are L Y I N G themselves. There are no lower limits of injuries if you have the best facilities (grass for example).
    For all my 12 seasons, i have seen absolutely NO decreasment of injuries. They are NOT shorter, or fewer. So all that bull**** is just, Bull****.
    So please just stop defend your sick lies Nordeus.
    (i am a computer engineer, with degrees in statistics...)

Keep your rate of injuries, i know we can not complain enough to get Nordeus to change it.
    But stop lying about it.

One more thing for those that read this. Everytime you click on advertising videos etc, to get free packages, Nordeus is paid BIG money from companies that are buying the ad-movies spot. The more click, the more money to Nordeus. Therefore, Nordeus HAVE to let your players get injured, to sell more ads. Of course they dont care about a couple of hundred (thousands maybe) players that complain about the whole thing.

I am so sick of all scam-systems out there. This is just one of them.

I am definetely going to lower my amount of play. I hate liers.

S.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The facilities do lower the duration and severity. That is not a lie.
    But they are not the only thing that changes injury. Your orders, opponents turf if away, and how your players' skills are in the physical set affect it too, how often you train them, if on hard intensity, and how tired they get, how rested they are at match time.
    Try changing some of those...

Because it is NOT random chance that all of my teams have relatively low injury rate and reds enough.. and not bought/farmed, just from facilities/gifts:

How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven-temp2.jpg

Blue boosters, on the other hand... thats another story.

p.s. You aren't forced to heal them. Having bench players to replace them or rotate in vs. weaker teams to give your stars a break.

Made a thread covering a few seasons to show what injuries I got: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...njury-log.html
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-10-2015 at 04:22 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As i said, its a lie. Because what you said Cat Harrison is just the same.
    I played at home 3 games in a row. Got 2 injuries on key players in EACH game.
    - My turf is the best.
    - My players were 100% rested (well 99%)
    - Normal intensity (which is about training right, this was a match)
    - All other things that i cant remember, but i have NO REASON to get this injuries all the time.

The fact that the injuries are the LONGEST you can get as well, makes it even worse. 5 or 6 weeks. Yeah right that the facilities will lower the lenght of the injuries.
    The TRUTH:
    I have for 12 seasons not seen ANY decreasment when it comes to injuries, even if i have got better medical treatments (facilities) and grass on the fields...
    And everybody that can agree on this TRUTH, can "like" this post, to show that its not only me.

Stop lying.
    Dejan Borojevic likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    5 or 6 weeks? The longest injury is 21 days (well that Ive heard of). Broken leg. (havent seen one since like level 3) What's 6 weeks?
    PaCe Ros likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast