Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Earning Tokens in Top Eleven

Iv earned about 400ts in last two weeks watching vids and stuff and then id i didn't get my ts i should have i sent a email and then got em so anyone bitchin about not getting your tokens tell them and they will sort it

Indonesian Forum Moderator marikitacaritoken's Avatar

wow... congrats

can you send me official logo?

I've read a few of the comments on the matter of earning and buying tokens for this game. In my opinion and it is only an opinion, with the hard earned cash being generated through buying tokens surely Top 11 could well afford to give something back to it's subscribers. By this I mean a reward for achievements gained over a season. I also think with this game being on a social network site Top 11 should perhaps look to "REAL" businesses for sponsorship, e.g. as the game is football related they could lobby the top "REAL FOOTBALL CLUBS" for some kind of sponsorship deal. Perhaps a figure of say £100 from each and every club in the world should be encouraged to contribute. This sum to them is miniscule but when multiplied several hundred times over it would make for a very attractive prize fund for Top11 indeed. I look forward to any comments or developments. Ben.
    faezil likes this.

It tells you to watch this video to earn money,rests , treatments, and moral packs , but Im getting up a blank black box showing nothing so you close it and it keeps coming back , and you end up earning nothing then the boxes to gain your items disappears and its over .

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanot View Post
    Many country such as Thailand(my country) had never seen any offer or vdeos for earning tokens.Not fair for me.
    Same HERE in EGYPT.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I can burn 1,000 tokens within 2 days with the use of power training your team.
    What u mean? U got 1000T free?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Holdsworth View Post
    Iv earned about 400ts in last two weeks watching vids and stuff and then id i didn't get my ts i should have i sent a email and then got em so anyone bitchin about not getting your tokens tell them and they will sort it
    Oh.... Great!!! My Country (Cambodia) have no Videos and Stuff for free T... How can I get?

Same here in Algeria; we want free tokens

Hey I just joined. How do we start topics? I'm going into level 3 by the way. Won my league

For the Netherlands, there are a fair number of free tokens-for-ads/surveys, and free tokens for installings apps, but they don't seem to deliver, sadly. I've tried about a dozen on my phone, but I only got two free tokens from two of them. Ah well, shame, but as far as I understand it now, tokens are only essential when bidding for players. so I will just have to be careful when bidding.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast