Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Earning Tokens in Top Eleven

I made a purchase at very but have not received my 35 tokens!!

No free tokens available in Estonia, so only chance is to buy them...sad.
    luth likes this.

I know it's an old article now but it says in the end:

"In addition to this, we have frequent giveaways and contests for tokens on our Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as the Top Eleven forums, so make sure to keep up to date with all of them and have a shot at winning some Tokens!"

What kind of forum contest were these ? Did anybody attended, earned some free token from this forum ?
    luth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    I know it's an old article now but it says in the end:

"In addition to this, we have frequent giveaways and contests for tokens on our Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as the Top Eleven forums, so make sure to keep up to date with all of them and have a shot at winning some Tokens!"

What kind of forum contest were these ? Did anybody attended, earned some free token from this forum ?
    It's those weekly facebook contests for kids "today we offer 100 tokens to 10 people who guess the correct answer"... like guess where's the ball going in the picture and then you have like 100 000 replies with 90 000 correct answers and they'll pick 10... lol... Chances you get the offer are ridiculous.

Do not bother replying, those "contests" are another way they have to make money through facebook clicks.

About the videos to earn tokens, I have seen 2 or 3 offers in 8 months, only one worked and it was like 1 token.

Most of regular offers are obscure things like buying jewelry in web shops, plane tickets, and filling enquiries with personal data for obscure sites that reply "we don't have any offer for you at this moment" after keeping your data for god knows what purpose, of course.
    k1tb, luth and Jll02 like this.

You have said it all Celtic. Well done.
    luth likes this.

I'm from Singapore and I used to earn tokens by watching videos and advertising daily but this season all the video link are broken... what is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by VïncEnt Göh View Post
    I'm from Singapore and I used to earn tokens by watching videos and advertising daily but this season all the video link are broken... what is happening?
    Same with Germany

เงินๆ1000000m

Why don't you add more offerwalls like Paymentwall, CPALead, Adworkmedia, Peanuts lab, WallAds,... we will have more choice , it's easier to us.
    Thanks

I dont get earn token

The Fareraa FC - on Forum - LIKE
    The Fareraa FC - on Youtube - SUBSCRIBE
    The Fareraa FC - on Facebook - LIKE
    The Fareraa FC - on Twitter - FOLLOW
    The Fareraa FC - on Blogs - FOLLOW

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast