Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

MDKII

How to Avoid Injuries in Top Eleven

This week, we give you a short overview of the factors that affect injury chance in Top Eleven, and what to do to avoid them as much as possible.

Read the full article here.

Rookie
    Pure pay 2 win, I got 3 injury in one match, I have 3 matches in one day, nothing to say I will see where my team can reach

Baloney.
    Same as the grass upgrades decrease the chance of injuries by ??? mine currently 40% and still manage to average 17 for the past two seasons.
    Oh just one point that is not mentioned in the guide.
    The injury ratios are coded from 'Physiorooms' premier league stats for the season 2010/11 unless they have been updated, that you can take as fact as I was told by you now who.
    So no matter what upgrades and how many packs you use, events are random, so random 9out of ten injuries are always your key players.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-21-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    dimdim1, Jorath13, Gasi and 4 others like this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

there isnt a secret for this beside good stamina,for more expirience managers i think they notice too that more often new players get injured more frequently especially scout players and sometimes u see them get injured 3 times in 4 games ..pathetic top eleven engine!!!!!!
    Loserpool likes this.

I agree, how many times they mention buying treatment packs, c'mon there is a recession on!!!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Good god they must think we're all morons!
    Had 14 injuries in the first 3 days alone of the season. Most things fully upgraded, all players 99% come match time, all scout players high finess etc
    The real story should be " We're increasing injuries to make you pay for more Treatment packs and there's nothing you can do about it"
    LV1986, brezz, Loserpool and 8 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by markherb View Post
    Had 14 injuries in the first 3 days alone of the season. Most things fully upgraded, all players 99% come match time, all scout players high finess etc
    The real story should be " We're increasing injuries to make you pay for more Treatment packs and there's nothing you can do about it"
    "14" that has be a record.
    Sad state of affairs and doesn't half make a mockery of the Nordeus PR machine, does it not MDKII.
    Gasi likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markherb View Post
    Sorry but this is not true, you are a liar, post pictures from that games 14 injuries in 3 days is not real.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Sorry but this is not true, you are a liar, post pictures from that games 14 injuries in 3 days is not real.
    I beg your pardon, watch who you're calling a liar.
    I have already sent a complaint with details, constantly having 7 players out injured at once.
    In what way is this not possible with league, cup, champs league and training over a few day period towards the start of the season?
    Gee I must be seeing things, get a clue if you want to be a moderator chump.
    Gat Manar, Liquid and Mwinters21 like this.

About that injury it can be true 100% because i had like 6 injured in one day so ... Anything it's posible !
    Loserpool and venkat vijay like this.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast