Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Improved Player Rating

Improved Player Rating

Hi everyone!

We have seen some confusion about this on the forums and we would like to officially spread the word around

With the most recent update of Top Eleven we improved the way the player rating is calculated. It may now happen that a player receives a full 10 point rating for his performance in a certain match - as you may have noticed already!

Yet this should happen very rarely as a 10 will only be given for outstanding performance. We won't go too much into detail about this feature at this point, but just to confirm and answer one of today's most popular questions: Yes, 10 points is the current maximum and highest rating a player can achieve.

Anyhow, as with all changes in the game, we appreciate and value your feedback, so please do let us know what you think!
    Need help? LIKE us on FACEBOOK and follow @TopElevenHelp on Twitter!

Like it, and more when was my 2nd team Valle de Escotia who had 10 x2 today

1 of the players scored 4 goals, the other, 2 goals and 1 assistance.

AMR & AML probably deserved them with 5/1 & 3/0 respectively.

Not sure why Harper deserved a 10 other than Striker favouritism 1/3 (just as well he was passing because he missed a few)
    DC scoring 1 goal in 31 mins then had a picnic XD

Its nice but hopefully they'll get rarer?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    No worries, we are closely monitoring the data so we can adjust if need be and should we deem it appropriate. Your feedback also helps!
    Buffs Mad and khris like this.
    Need help? LIKE us on FACEBOOK and follow @TopElevenHelp on Twitter!

Turkish Forum Moderator Ercan Mehmet Minkil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post

AMR & AML probably deserved them with 5/1 & 3/0 respectively.

Not sure why Harper deserved a 10 other than Striker favouritism 1/3 (just as well he was passing because he missed a few)
    DC scoring 1 goal in 31 mins then had a picnic XD

vovvvv amazing team

After see Buffs pic I thin that need to be a little bit adjusted lol max. 1 player, or 2 in rare cases should have the 10 for outstanding contribution during the match. That should have to depend of how active is the player during the match, how many times appear or in some sense their input help in defense/middle/attack/gk...

I still thinking that the own internal proggramming of the player is what determines the ratings, so my experience with ratings is that are a little bit linear.
    But today we talk about 10's. My viewpoint is that 10's have to be more exclusive.

VIP
    If 10 is for outstanding performance, what players have to do to get 3? To sleep on the grass?
    Cat Harrison and NTNK like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Anyhow, as with all changes in the game, we appreciate and value your feedback, so please do let us know what you think!
    Don't worry, as usual, players of the game discover by themselves the changes of the game.
    One of them you "forgot" to inform us, is the new league draw. Leagues with the same quality teams.
    Well, I don't like it, not if it's not my choice or the rewards are the same with a team of 3* players, who doesn't spend any time or money in the game.

So, I 'm thinking :
    -Quitting the game
    -Starting from the beginning with a 3-4* team, playing as 35T manager, just log in for the game and the gifts, for 10' min every day
    -Finding something else
    From today my team is in auto-pilot. Not interest any more
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I don't care if the maximum rating is 9 or 10. I hope this change in match rating can help managers to evaluate the performances of players, as well as comparing with performance of players in different positions.

In the past, strikers or scoring AML or AMR usually got very high ratings. They are below average if their average rating is 7. In contrast, if players in position like goalkeepers or midfielder have average rating of 7, they are decent players. This is confusing to new managers.

I don't hope the new change just simply make the scorers and passers have even better ratings.

@Nordeus

OT but in the spirit of this new Improved Communication can someone say if there is a new Improved League Draw System....and then maybe improve it again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast