Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: New League Draw System

New League Draw System

Hi Managers!

This season brings a few significant changes and one of them concerns the way a League is formed in Top Eleven. Without going into details, we wanted to make sure all of our Managers get a fair chance to progress through the game with adequate pace and the new League draw system should allow this.

Our aim is to make Top Eleven a great experience for everyone, so please do not hesitate to let us know what you think

Be the best Manager you can be and level-up!

VIP
    We will see at the end of this season... If I win league after 15 seasons, then changes are ok...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Fredi View Post
    Hi Managers!

This season brings a few significant changes and one of them concerns the way a League is formed in Top Eleven. Without going into details, we wanted to make sure all of our Managers get a fair chance to progress through the game with adequate pace and the new League draw system should allow this.

Our aim is to make Top Eleven a great experience for everyone, so please do not hesitate to let us know what you think

Be the best Manager you can be and level-up!
    Sounds good (no details reviewed), is this transferred to the CL and cup, which in my opinion is the biggest issue.

CL and Cup my opponents are often 10-15 skillpoints stronger than my team

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

This change is for the League draw only. But your comment has been noted down
    Gert Funck and Cat Harrison like this.

Famous
    I had 40(something) friends from -20Q to similarish Qs

Got none of them... What's the point if you have friends? besides you can play meaningless friendlies where your players got injuries? I would like to play with them in 1 league ok not all of them, but come ooon guys 0 from 40(ish)???

This new cup style drawing system is completely BS... while my RL good friend has 35Q in early level4 until i stumbled upon 30ish and 23-24Q teams in level 6... YES lev6 and YES 23.xQ!!!!!

prev season (5) we were 9 champs, one treble (doesn't make it!) and several biwinner managers there (forget to ruin my squadQ lol)... as you can see i won the champ but several ACTIVE managers from my prev league got stucked at lev5... while in new season thanks to the drawing system and my "ruin the quality" project i get clown league

admit it guys, none of them good (clown league and power league)

i wrote it several times i suggest the old fashioned "middle way" drawing system... i would vote for this: every league would get from everyQ from actual level... that's would be fair i think... it would be pointless ruining your squadQ coz in this case u would get stronger Q teams

Rookie
    ive got 2 level 30s and 2 31s in my cl group, got hammered 4-1 , no chance for lower levels same as the cup

At level 31 I checked my cup draw and there was

0 at level 30
    3 at level 31 (Including me)
    6 at level 32
    10 at level 33
    The rest were level 34 or level 35.

How is that supposed to be competitive really?

I can't recall the last time I was in a Cup competition where I was one of the top ranked teams. Instead each season I am fighting against teams 3/4 levels above me. Continually get to the latter parts of the CL and continually challenge for the league but the Cup is just a joke.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    At level 31 I checked my cup draw and there was

0 at level 30
    3 at level 31 (Including me)
    6 at level 32
    10 at level 33
    The rest were level 34 or level 35.

How is that supposed to be competitive really?

I can't recall the last time I was in a Cup competition where I was one of the top ranked teams. Instead each season I am fighting against teams 3/4 levels above me. Continually get to the latter parts of the CL and continually challenge for the league but the Cup is just a joke.
    Like a picture from my game reality awfull just awfull. How will I ever win again, it is literally impossible

My CL draws always have 4-6 teams 1-2 levels higher and 10-15 skills stronger, this makes it impossible even if you make some brilliant matches there is just no chance of winning
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-01-2015 at 07:05 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Cannot speak for high levels obviously. But if this draw was supposed to make the leagues full of similar Q sides it failed with me.

I have 13 other clubs in my lvl 2 league that are around 15Q (low 3*) and then there is me at 27.4Q and I have yet to even begin training my side up. I always end up with a starting 11 somewhere around 6.5*, right now my starting 11 is mostly 5* still.

Usually I would have already made more improvements but even my cup draw in the 1st 2 rounds has not been a challenge. I won the 1st round 10-1 agg......I am about 1* above my round 2 opp but the overall figure is a bit deceiving as I have a couple 4* and one 3* on the bench.

I don't know why they put me in such a weak league but it allows me to completely forget the league and focus on the Cup/CL......Probably my best shot at a treble ill have, gonna try and take advantage of it. I paired down my roster enough to make winning a 2nd straight Cup possible but not enough to make it a cake walk like last season......CL is gonna be most interesting but I will be the favorite in all 3....
    Last edited by Alexandre Labrecque; 07-02-2015 at 02:06 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I guess the new system failed.

i missed to climb up into the next division and now playing division 23 again. so i guessed i would have a really good team in the new league.

all but one teams in my new division missed last season to ascend to the next league too.

this is so ridiculous

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast