Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: New League Draw System

Quote Originally Posted by Top11 Manager View Post
    what level are you?

playing vs higher levels in cup isn`t that bad actually because higher level teams that have same quality or little better are usually inactive and thus the managers won`t be online during matches which gives you an advantage if you are online...

level 29...i said that i understand cup (but sometime i'd like to be favorite one time..)but problem is league..by many seasons i've too hard leagues...14 teams so strong..nobody has a players with 4 stars,all team have 5-6-7 stars players.....the problem is that when i see other league with my level (now 29)i see too difference.....repeat is unfair....ok cup,ok champions but league must be random..i want possibility to win,i want play against strong teams ,nomale teams so..random leagues....if my league is like champions league and other league are so weak...beh this game change too much.
    it's impossible that is all organized before...you are punishing who play better,who follow his team...difficult must be the same!!

no answer??

Addicted
    New league draw system is not based on quality ! Anyway not on quality on day 3 and even day 1 cause i had a team with only 4 stars players and some 3 stars players since the day one of this season ! On day 3 i get in a league where all teams ( 99% except me of course ) are made with full 5 stars players and some 6 stars ! If league draw were based on quality i would never be placed on this league !

How could this happen ????

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    New league draw system is not based on quality ! Anyway not on quality on day 3 and even day 1 cause i had a team with only 4 stars players and some 3 stars players since the day one of this season ! On day 3 i get in a league where all teams ( 99% except me of course ) are made with full 5 stars players and some 6 stars ! If league draw were based on quality i would never be placed on this league !

How could this happen ????

i don't know...but often i'm in the same league with same teams(that are among stronger of my level)..and if draw system was random it was impossible...
    but the question is always the same....why don't do random draw for leagues????? why why why why??
    i'm tired to face the best of the best

I like the new system, at least in lower league levels (2 and 3 so far for me) the quality of the teams are even.

Rookie
    Very random league.... No friends....

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

No matter what the system, Will Never make everyone HAPPY!

There are a lot of posts in the forum, with people complaining that ended in a dead LEAGUE with a lot of abandoned teams, so it was boring, with no competition and that Nordeus, should delete the abandoned teams. It happened to me, the team with less troll results wins the LEAGUE.

I understand the point of those that play in the LEAGUE with friends, make the game more interesting and chalenging.
    But there were conplains, because people used ghost teams to have advantage in LEAGUE. It happened to me, lost the title because a guy played with 3 accounts, that would have a stupid formation against him main team and a strong formation against all the other teams. That is 12 points advantage over the other teams.

Leagues based on average quality seem more FAIR, everyone have the same chance, but a token buyer, can stay in same level, and that can be frustating to them.
    But at same time a person that cant buy or dont whant to buy tokens, have more chances to win titles and go to CL.
    With this CL Will also have more diference in quality between teams, easyer fir those that buy tokens.
    Again this can be manipulated, in one of my leagues a guy had 14 players, 8 or 9 were scouts and the rest were 1* players, that in reality only have quality 20 or 25, that LEAGUE was level 10 or 11 cant remember. He had the same average quality of the others, but in reality His first team quality was a lot higher that all the others. Without surprise won the LEAGUE.

So what would be the perfect method?

In my opinion
    First should be friends, but with a limit, maybe 5 or 6 in same LEAGUE
    Second quality, but with limits, 5/6 teams with 5* average or above, 5/6 teams between 3* and 4* average and 2/3 teams with 2* star or less average.

But this only a idea!
    Cmex likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    No matter what the system, Will Never make everyone HAPPY!

There are a lot of posts in the forum, with people complaining that ended in a dead LEAGUE with a lot of abandoned teams, so it was boring, with no competition and that Nordeus, should delete the abandoned teams. It happened to me, the team with less troll results wins the LEAGUE.

I understand the point of those that play in the LEAGUE with friends, make the game more interesting and chalenging.
    But there were conplains, because people used ghost teams to have advantage in LEAGUE. It happened to me, lost the title because a guy played with 3 accounts, that would have a stupid formation against him main team and a strong formation against all the other teams. That is 12 points advantage over the other teams.

Leagues based on average quality seem more FAIR, everyone have the same chance, but a token buyer, can stay in same level, and that can be frustating to them.
    But at same time a person that cant buy or dont whant to buy tokens, have more chances to win titles and go to CL.
    With this CL Will also have more diference in quality between teams, easyer fir those that buy tokens.
    Again this can be manipulated, in one of my leagues a guy had 14 players, 8 or 9 were scouts and the rest were 1* players, that in reality only have quality 20 or 25, that LEAGUE was level 10 or 11 cant remember. He had the same average quality of the others, but in reality His first team quality was a lot higher that all the others. Without surprise won the LEAGUE.

So what would be the perfect method?

In my opinion
    First should be friends, but with a limit, maybe 5 or 6 in same LEAGUE
    Second quality, but with limits, 5/6 teams with 5* average or above, 5/6 teams between 3* and 4* average and 2/3 teams with 2* star or less average.

But this only a idea!

repeat...the right method is RANDOM DRAW...it's always the more fair,right..you can stay in a difficult league,easy league,average league but surely is a honest draw..
    i follow my team,i try to improve it but never is enough because all my challengers have 6-7-8 stars players..where is the amusing part of the game?
    i hate all that is not transparent...i'm tired to play with same challengers..
    do you know how top eleven is now??? ok..there are team that spend 1000 tokens every season and there are teams that every 2-3 season lose to remain in the same level to be more competitive...
    is it good in this way?

Famous
    should form all the demote teams at the same league..coz its very unfair for promoted team when they need to spend out lot of tokens to get the competitve teams like those demoted who has strong squad after playing tanking season...

Addicted
    OK my thoughts
    Lets pretend that level 20 has leagues a,b.c,d,etc and level 21 has leagues a,b,c,d, etc
    then top 7 l 20a play l21 bottom 7 next season, l20b top 7 play l21c bottom7 next season etc
    l21a top 7 play l22a bottom 7 etc

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345