Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Improvement regarding Top Rated Players in the League

Super Moderator

Improvement regarding Top Rated Players in the League

Hi Managers,
    We want to inform you that starting from today the Top Rated Players feature is slightly changed.
    Players that are eligible to be present on the list need to play a certain amount of matches in the current season (around 60%). That means that at the end of the League, players in the Top Rated list need to have played at least 15 matches.
    We did this because we think it's only fair that the best players in the League show consistency in their performance and really deserve to be on the list.
    We would be glad to hear feedback from you on how you like this improvement.
    Best of luck with your current season ;-)

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Hi Managers,
    We want to inform you that starting from today the Top Rated Players feature is slightly changed.
    Players that are eligible to be present on the list need to play a certain amount of matches in the current season (around 60%). That means that at the end of the League, players in the Top Rated list need to have played at least 15 matches.
    We did this because we think it's only fair that the best players in the League show consistency in their performance and really deserve to be on the list.
    Top rated players should get something... a free SA if have none or free new position... or at least free 15 skill points...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, that's fair, but I agree also with Step's proposal.
    You must think about to make the league more "spicy"
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

+1, that's what Ive said time ago, not fair if a player have a 9 as rating in one match and finally is in the top.

Now I miss some trophy, for me doesn't matter if there's a $ amount, but is nice for example, to have a Top Scorer Award of my player Sallström that helped me to win the league in the 3rd season. A trophy or at least an achievement.
    Too you have to think in the Goalkeepers please, I am Bayern fan for Oliver Kahn, in my case, and is nice to have a ranking of these players.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Hi Managers,
    Aside from a prize these bonuses should be reflected somewhere for both Club and Player, and extended to include Cup and CL.

60% seems very high. I'd have pitched it more around 25%.

But its a good start.
    Gasi likes this.

60% too high. 40%.
    Give award for recognisation AND free skill points or token. Manager will have to decide whether to play him for indicidual award or rest for cup.

Spice it up.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Dreamer
    60% is probably about right, but if I was to change it I'd make it even higher.

There are only 26 matches, and 60% of that would equate to 16 of them. In any real sports in order to win the league title for any "per game" stat, there is a minimum games/minutes/attempts etc. requirement, so this seems about right, but if it was made 18 matches I wouldn't be oppose.

If someone can buy a players on day 18 and he has a few good games, he doesn't need to be on the top rated players list.

Joc de cacat

one thing we need to sort out is the amount of money being paid to players and what comes off every 2 or 3 days! cos frankly iv went from a decent team to a rubbish team now! I don't mind paying to buy tokens either but with the amount of money that comes off for transaction fee I find it ridiculous tbh. my money is always low now and players are getting automatically sold and more less giving me no chance now. the other thing that I have noticed too is tranfers! we once all were constantly buying and selling players no problem but now hardly anyone seems to be active and it takes ages to sell now, and with that said! why is it you bid for a player and you could bid around 20 tokens but fail and lose them? why? shouldn't we at least get half them back? this is a good game been playing for a while and im now at lvl 35 but damn its getting harder to keep hold of players because of the money thing as I have mentioned

This is a brilliant change, kudos to the moderation team. The other suggestion I would have would be to allow trophies for MVP/Golden Boot/Top Assists to be put in the Trophy Room, but major props for making this great change!
    ultragreg likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast