Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Choosing the Right TV Sponsor

No 3 and no 4 not good at all to choose from. They need tuning.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

If I read that correctly does number four allow you to get another 21 tokens after it expires in 4 days?

number 2 is the best i hv been using since day one
    Gert Funck likes this.

DiM
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus United View Post
    If I read that correctly does number four allow you to get another 21 tokens after it expires in 4 days?
    i don't have option 4 available to check the facts but the article says this:

“Quick Buck” gives you the least tokens, but it gives them to you all at once. You should only resort to this one if you are slightly short on resources and need them fast. This deal only lasts 4 days, so after they’ve passed, you can sign it again, or sign a different TV Rights contract.
    if the bolded information is correct, then option 4 is by FAR the best one available.

if i remember correctly a season lasts 28 days. that means you can sign this contract 7 times, thus getting a total of 147 tokens pe season. if somebody who's at least level 4 could confirm this, it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by DiM View Post
    i don't have option 4 available to check the facts but the article says this:

if the bolded information is correct, then option 4 is by FAR the best one available.

if i remember correctly a season lasts 28 days. that means you can sign this contract 7 times, thus getting a total of 147 tokens pe season. if somebody who's at least level 4 could confirm this, it would be great.
    This is the way I read it as well. Definately the best if that is correct, but the way others are talking about it must be different.

No guys .. that mean , In 4 days , u can get 3T .. but if u choose 3rd one , in 4 days u can get up to 5t ..

Quote Originally Posted by Wail View Post
    No guys .. that mean , In 4 days , u can get 3T .. but if u choose 3rd one , in 4 days u can get up to 5t ..
    If you choose 2nd one you can get up to 5t. With 3rd option you can earn max 4 tokens in 4 days and only if you win in all your league matches.

RBF
    no offence, but the nr. 3 "Win Your Tokens" option it's completely useless...way better the 2nd one, and i'll stick to it for as long as i can
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wail View Post
    You get the 3T the moment you sign. You then have to wait 4 days for the deal to expire, then you can sign a new deal.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    TV Rights Number 3 "Win Your Tokens" definately needs an improvement.
    Sure about that.....when loosing you get 0 t, but an upgrade should be when winning, you get 2T (for example).
    Now it's almost worse then choosing tv contract nr1
    Playing with team: Oranje

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast