Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Animated Live Match and Live Ratings Available in Top Eleven 2015!!!

It sucks that iPhone 4 is not supported. I see text mode only on my iPhone 4. I mostly play on PC, so I vote for a PC version of live match.
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

A big step forward even if ita just cosmetics although i suspect they tweaked the engine a little.

I have a few concerns though:

1.The highlights and live match could do with a little sync coz now when the live action stops the commentary either repeats a sequence from the live match or feels strange. Some continuation would have been nice.

2. The subs tab looks to me like its from a game from the 90s. Coming from the live action tab there is a big contrast in both font and brightnes to my liking.

3. General proportions seem a little skewed overall. For example the onscreen notification about yellow/red cards looks bigger compared to the live match action.

Overall verdict: 8.3 stars

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    A big step forward even if ita just cosmetics although i suspect they tweaked the engine a little.

I have a few concerns though:

1.The highlights and live match could do with a little sync coz now when the live action stops the commentary either repeats a sequence from the live match or feels strange. Some continuation would have been nice.

2. The subs tab looks to me like its from a game from the 90s. Coming from the live action tab there is a big contrast in both font and brightnes to my liking.

3. General proportions seem a little skewed overall. For example the onscreen notification about yellow/red cards looks bigger compared to the live match action.

Overall verdict: 8.3 stars
    i give 0.0 stars can't use it bc no PC support.

When did top eleven developer team were releasing the windows phone version.... many of the windows phone user are wating for this apps on our windows handset too.

Good enough. Giving two options to watch the game is intelligent decision. But why the opponent should know my players' rating in the game.
    Last edited by Partho Kunda; 08-06-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Rookie
    Why the opponent see the rating of my players? that's ridiculous
    Last edited by ciri; 08-06-2015 at 09:11 AM.

Partho Kunda, ciri, this has been already discussed earlier in the thread
    Piyush Ravi likes this.

Its nice. Some refinements could help with balancing the graphics like sparkling said. I felt the injury and booking pop ups stayed around too long when the action was underway.

@Fredi, as I've posted before while in Beta, could you maybe confirm the significance of the Active FK SA icon since no 'active' icon appears to show for any other SA. Still testing just this one or.......?

Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-06-2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: corrected to "any other"

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ciri View Post
    Why the opponent see the rating of my players? that's ridiculous
    ciri, when a manager in real football is standing next to the pitch or sitting on the bench, he can see and exactly know opponent's players performances... So, why it would be a problem if someone can see ratings of your players? He can even see in real football if opponent is attacking or playing defensively, if they are playing offside traps, counter attacks, if they are attacking through the middle or down flanks, if it's zone defence or man marking, if they are playing short passing or long balls...

I really hate the content popping up of stats they should show up at half time or if you click the green button to view My Team or the other guy's team. If it's 2D you should be able to watch the whole match in 2D without waiting and trying to get it back.
    lespa likes this.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast