Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Training in Top Eleven

MDKII

Training in Top Eleven

This week, we take a look at how training works in Top Eleven.

Read the full article here.

Nice tuto for the beginners.

Apprentice
    This is a Quote from the TuT
    So, if your player has a Defense of 50 and Attack of 30, you won’t be able to improve your Defense until your Attack is at least 31.

That part has a slighty misstake.
    You'll be able to train Defense again for 1 Skill Point after spending 1 Skill point in Attack, which would bring Attack to 30.2 not 31
    Last edited by reallaw; 03-29-2013 at 03:02 PM.
    tarcanes92 likes this.

Banned
    Video tutorial TRAINING

one question:

i have 30 rest packs. i train some players hard and they go to 50% condition. The official game is about to start in 5 hours. I cannot catch to rest my players so i use my rest packs and they go to 99%. is it ok or the game "says" they are tired of the train...

I am trying to assign some skill points on a couple of players on my team, but get the message: "You cannot assign skill points to a player with pending transfer offers. Wait for the auction to finish or reject all offers before allocating skill points."
    The players are however not listed and I haven´t received any offers (as far as I know). They used to have contracts with 1 year remaining, but I offered them all new ones, trying to fix the problem. Anyone know whats wrong?

Did someone asked for that player through negotiations ?

Apprentice
    I cant see whats on the link. I noticed that some players gain difference amount of exp depending on the training pick. I got a player that gets more exp when doing cardio than my other player while my other player is better at doing practice match. Amd another one at streching.

I have one 18-year-old player.when he to 6 * it slowed down. why is that? Before I train 3% health he increase 15-20% but now only 8-15%.
    No one knows why ?
    Mời Anh Em Việt Nam Join Group " Topeleven Viet Nam" để thảo luận

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Hai Nguyen View Post
    I have one 18-year-old player.when he to 6 * it slowed down. why is that? Before I train 3% health he increase 15-20% but now only 8-15%.
    No one knows why ?
    Higher quality players train slower
    tarcanes92 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast