Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Facebook and Top Eleven Friends

i can't log in from facebook.
    Any help please?

I can't make friends in the game. Requirements are checked.
    Thanks!

GOOD MORNING! I'm on the 3rd level I have the following problem ... facebook none of my friends can not find me k naturally can not support me .. this is minus for me because my opponents have their supporters and I do not ... It is unfair because not fix it; 2 months ago wait These server.

I have chosen only one friend and deleted others that forced friendlies on me before crucial matches. That way the one I have doesnt do friendlies and just use it to send gifts.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

GOOD MORNING! I'm on the 4rd level I have the following problem ... facebook none of my friends can not find me k naturally can not support me .. this is minus for me because my opponents have their supporters and I do not ... It is unfair because not fix it; 3 months ago wait These server.

complaint is unacceptable that people do not see the game and have quit the team and not concerned with it to win us to spend Championships kypela.kai others that give their money for token lose by aftous.kai be getting support from two to three friends so this is useless

For the fourth year in a row I have no friends to support, out of 14, a girl only k does not address at all. Why not put my friends to play each other in a tournament, how long they expect to see an old friend in the same league. You say blame these server and that the future will be; Ends up becoming very tedious without I have no friends for support.
    Last edited by audi76; 07-03-2013 at 07:00 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by thon View Post
    Still would like to be able to accept friendly's not have them forced on me.
    Yeah, i agree. Also, why isn't this already an option?

Why I lost 6 friends on my account since today? I could see them matchs until today!!! Why this has changed?

Hello,

Actually I think the relationship between the servers should be possible so that we can see and support matches our facebook friends.

Is it possible to change it as soon as possible?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast